Portland ME and Providence RI

Chrispierce

Reaction score
It is not like you are that far from SF downtown. Hop on the BART and have at it :muttley:
We have Caltrain on the peninsula. But I don’t do Bart or Caltrain anyways. I always drive in because I cruise all over from spot to spot. Got it down to a science. It’s just if I get going,then I’m back on pot. That’s my cycle.

waldoputty

Reaction score
We have Caltrain on the peninsula. But I don’t do Bart or Caltrain anyways. I always drive in because I cruise all over from spot to spot. Got it down to a science. It’s just if I get going,then I’m back on pot. That’s my cycle.
i guess the backseat is convenient...

Bigdog

Reaction score
no idea who that is :lmao:
She is the women that killed her parents with an ax and then covered it up. I believe it happened in the late 1800's, early 1900's. The police were looking for the killer and I think her older sister found out it was her. They made a movie out of it.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
She is the women that killed her parents with an ax and then covered it up. I believe it happened in the late 1800's, early 1900's. The police were looking for the killer and I think her older sister found out it was her. They made a movie out of it.
She was never convicted.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
i guess the backseat is convenient...
Actually,a couple times I had to crash in my car. Was too drunk. Usually though some girl would pick me up to go back to her place. But that was years ago,now I’m just pot and coffee on Columbus,and like cruising around to cool spots. Central Police Station was eyeing me hard though. 6 of them stood there on the corner and all stared at me last time,and I was like ...”Excuse me gentlemen”. They always saw me driving around and rocking out to my tunes,and wanted to know who I was. Looool

waldoputty

Reaction score
Actually,a couple times I had to crash in my car. Was too drunk. Usually though some girl would pick me up to go back to her place. But that was years ago,now I’m just pot and coffee on Columbus,and like cruising around to cool spots. Central Police Station was eyeing me hard though. 6 of them stood there on the corner and all stared at me last time,and I was like ...”Excuse me gentlemen”. They always saw me driving around and rocking out to my tunes,and wanted to know who I was. Looool

so u had the stray dog thing going for u...