Portland ME and Providence RI

waldoputty

Reaction score
No,I’m the guy who got the crap yelled out of me by a big Irish O’Malley cop on Sloat Blvd last year asking me...”What the %#^*++ are you doing driving so fast for?!! No I don’t want to see your stupid BS license,registration and insurance!! Knock it off!!”

lucky u!

Chrispierce

Reaction score
That does it..now I want to party...sooo easy just go up to SF to my pot store on Geary and buy whatever I want,and drive around downtown till some girl stops me and goes “What’s up cuttie....wanna party?” Yeeeeees I do!!!!! I wanna party and have dirty stinky sex and wake up face down on some girls floor wearing her underwear as a hat!! Sick of being holed up in this family town with squares and goobers!! How do they even make kids around here? They don’t even know what fun is!! Out of my way plane Jane suburbanites ....I’m doing this. Laying down a declaration of fun n fornication,and doing what it is I do best!!
See ya gentlemen...I’m going over the wall and be back in a few days.

waldoputty

Reaction score
That does it..now I want to party...sooo easy just go up to SF to my pot store on Geary and buy whatever I want,and drive around downtown till some girl stops me and goes “What’s up cuttie....wanna party?” Yeeeeees I do!!!!! I wanna party and have dirty stinky sex and wake up face down on some girls floor wearing her underwear as a hat!! Sick of being holed up in this family town with squares and goobers!! How do they even make kids around here? They don’t even know what fun is!! Out of my way plane Jane suburbanites ....I’m doing this. Laying down a declaration of fun n fornication,and doing what it is I do best!!
See ya gentlemen...I’m going over the wall and be back in a few days.

go play in asia where men r kings.

waldoputty

Reaction score
How about Fall River, MA?

interesting and never heard of it.
prices r significantly better than providence.
however lack of condos make it harder to have a secure place u can just leave.

no railroad at this time.
but one planned for 2022.
one of my early-retirement friends who lives in boston suburbs literally put on ~2000 miles a year on his car due to having everything he needs in his town and having a rail station for boston.

not much of tourist area.
so would have less things to do than portland and providence.

lots of portugese restaurants due to large % of population!

elevation is good at over 100 ft.

overall not a bad option
despite better prices, but would rank it below providence and portland.
though sounds like a place i would visit for portugese good.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
interesting and never heard of it.
prices r significantly better than providence.
however lack of condos make it harder to have a secure place u can just leave.

no railroad at this time.
but one planned for 2022.
one of my early-retirement friends who lives in boston suburbs literally put on ~2000 miles a year on his car due to having everything he needs in his town and having a rail station for boston.

not much of tourist area.
so would have less things to do than portland and providence.

lots of portugese restaurants due to large % of population!

elevation is good at over 100 ft.

overall not a bad option
despite better prices, but would rank it below providence and portland.
though sounds like a place i would visit for portugese good.
It's where Lizzie Borden lived. The house is a big Halloween attraction.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
thanks in advance, anyone familiar with the 2 new england cities?
mostly curious about how friendly people are, cost of living, quality of medical care and restaurants.
in providence, most curious about their portugese restaurants and how hot it gets in the summer.
Stephen King/Lovecraft territory...
You belong there.