Post an obscure and pointless fact

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bruce Lee was supposed to play Caine in Kung ** (that's an 'F' and a 'u' censored out) instead of David Carradine, but they thought he was "too Asian" to play a Chinese man.
He would not have been "grasshopper", he would have been "slow cat at the dumpster".

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gotta admit, that one went over my head. :huh:
I get the part where the master called him Grasshopper.
He's Chinese and the rap on Chinese restaurants is that there aren't any small animals around. I admit, it was a reach but three words you will not hear from me are "I got nuthin".

Runny, this stuff pops into my head and I ask myself 'why should I be the only one to suffer'?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He's Chinese and the rap on Chinese restaurants is that there aren't any small animals around. I admit, it was a reach but three words you will not hear from me are "I got nuthin".

Runny, this stuff pops into my head and I ask myself 'why should I be the only one to suffer'?
Yeah, I understand.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The United States Constitution's 25th Amendment provides procedures for presidential succession.

Little known fact: Questions concerning how presidential succession should be handled by specific procedures began with the 1841 death of President William Henry Harrison, who died of pneumonia one month into his presidency, and ended with the ratification of the amendment in 1967--126 years later.

cowboyec

Reaction score
in '62...RB Don Perkins became the first Cowboy ever to be named All-Pro.
222rush....945yds....7TDs.

side:why does his name never get mentioned in lists of 20 or 25 greatest RBs of all-time?
He was a GREAT Cowboy and one of the greatest backs...EVER.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A customary 'DANGER WILL ROBINSON! DANGER!' thread reminder:

Site rule #6 - You will not post religious discussions or comments.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ted Turner owns 15 ranches across the US totaling 1,910,585 acres. As a comparison, the state of Delaware is 1,593,133 acres.
I heard he can almost drive from Mexico to Canada without leaving his property.
Any time someone mentions Ted Turner, I always think of Lois Griffin's father on Family Guy. :muttley: