Post an obscure and pointless fact

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
no wonder Pat Summeral was so good at play by play.
he was a back-up off.end for the nyg...so he had to sit in all the offensive meetings with the giants OC...Vince Lombardi.

he was a back-up on the DL...so he was schooled in def meetings by...Coach Landry.

and as the starting PK...he was schooled on S.Teams by...Coach Landry...who served as the nyg defacto s.teams coach.

he was schooled in all 3 phases by the 2 GREATEST coaches and football minds who ever lived...Landry AND Lombardi.
The Lombardi trophy could have just as easily been named The Landry trophy should've we won in that first championship game,or so I've been told

Londonboy

Reaction score
Up to 1948 The Olympics featured Competitions for Art, Poetry and Town Planning.
The Oldest ever Olympic Medallist was Britain's John Copley, He won Silver in the Etchings and Engravings Competition at the 1948 London Olympics at age 73.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
The 'weasel nut' French general Napoleon Bonaparte ,whose cannoneers are documented in targeting practice & blowing off the nose of the Sphinx in Cairo, Egypt during his African campaign with an invading force of 35,000 men,,,the "weasle",,, weasle nutted out on 30,000 of those troops,leaving them to
" die on the vine" or assimilate unto their fate, soon after Sir Lord Admiral Nelson's British fleet wreaked havoc& laid waste to the French invasion's ships at port ,,,o_O

* and that little A-HOLE'S HORSE * code named " pumpernickel" during his Russian invasion *** whipping, ate better than his fielded forces,,, upon the very bread it was named :rolleyes:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
DE Ed"too tall"Jones and LB Mike Hegman were teammates @Tennessee St.

side-my favorite Cowboys DE/LB combo.

* I knew a dude in high school with the last name of 'Hegman' ,he would've went 275 lbs at around 5'9" had straight black hair cut in a German Fritz helmet style and sported a neckbeard,,, I know it was High School,,, but some things forever remain unsightly branded/scarred ,or possibly flat-out seared unto the inner forehead of remembered vision,,,o_O

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The 'weasel nut' French general Napoleon Bonaparte ,whose cannoneers are documented in targeting practice & blowing off the nose of the Sphinx in Cairo, Egypt during his African campaign with an invading force of 35,000 men,,,the "weasle",,, weasle nutted out on 30,000 of those troops,leaving them to
" die on the vine" or assimilate unto their fate, soon after Sir Lord Admiral Nelson's British fleet wreaked havoc& laid waste to the French invasion's ships at port ,,,o_O

* and that little A-HOLE'S HORSE * code named " pumpernickel" during his Russian invasion *** whipping, ate better than his fielded forces,,, upon the very bread it was named :rolleyes:
Melon, it's just not healthy for you to bear this grudge. Forgive Napoleon and move on with your life.

kskboys

Reaction score
MLB: Germany Schaefer's daring base running:

Germany was on 2nd base. He stole 1st w/ a runner on third, trying to get the run home. When that didn't work, he took off to resteal 2nd!!!!!! And it worked!!!

cowboyec

Reaction score
MLB: Germany Schaefer's daring base running:

Germany was on 2nd base. He stole 1st w/ a runner on third, trying to get the run home. When that didn't work, he took off to resteal 2nd!!!!!! And it worked!!!
Eugene Lockhart was a better MLB than Germany.

wait...wrong sport....never mind.