Post an obscure and pointless fact

kskboys

Reaction score
When Whitey Ford pitched 33 1/3 consecutive scoreless innings in the World Series, whose 43 year old record did he break?

Babe Ruth!!!!! Babe had held the record for 43 years by pitching 29 2/3 consecutive scoreless innings in the World Series.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
In '62...WR Frank Clarke became the first Cowboy wide-out to gain over a 1,000 in a season.
47rec...1,043yds...14TDs.

another un-sung Cowboy hero.
My FEUDIAN math sez' he was +20yards per catch,,,now,if I only knew the length of season back when I was 1 year old, my powers of

brainiac could cypher out how many times he was hit per game
o_O

cowboyec

Reaction score
at the meadowlands vs the nyg on oct 6,1985...Cowboys LB Mike Hegman...my favorite...recovered a fumble.

cowboyec

Reaction score
no wonder Pat Summeral was so good at play by play.
he was a back-up off.end for the nyg...so he had to sit in all the offensive meetings with the giants OC...Vince Lombardi.

he was a back-up on the DL...so he was schooled in def meetings by...Coach Landry.

and as the starting PK...he was schooled on S.Teams by...Coach Landry...who served as the nyg defacto s.teams coach.

he was schooled in all 3 phases by the 2 GREATEST coaches and football minds who ever lived...Landry AND Lombardi.