Post an obscure and pointless fact

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Melon, it's just not healthy for you to bear this grudge. Forgive Napoleon and move on with your life.
I've tried, oh eldest brother of the council of befitting brethren, man,ALIVE,I'VE TRIED,,,yet, as my roiled rage recedes reluctantly by yer' wizened words of wry wisdom,,," I can see clearly now,the pain is gone ,I can see all sawn-off weasel-nut corporals in my way,,,thanks buddy,,,I'm good to go ,now.:thumbup:

* honestly, just what part of bailing out on 30,000 of yer' own troops gives you that 'warm-n-fuzzy' fresh off the clothesline sun dried feeling?,,,o_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
All the more reason to dislike him.
Yup. He is scum -- an absolute obvious statement. But there are some that believe it takes an even lower human being to hurt a defenseless animal (in the sense that his 125lb Shepherds were seemingly abused since they were puppies, thus would never defend themselves).

I always thought that illuminated his Napoleon-complex, and made him more scum than he already was/is. I still remember watching it on History (back when History was a real channel) and being appalled. His dogs were terrified of him. Much like 3/4 of the world.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
The legendary singer Ray Charles was married twice and sired 12 children from 10 different women ,going completely blind at age 7 ,the sightless seed sower had amassed an estimated net worth of 100 million dollars upon 'going country' in 2004,,,that cat rolled with it in life,,,& he RULED IT BIGTIME with his 'bit' acting gig in that BLUES BROTHERS movie:thumbup:

*hit the road,Jack*o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Right-on! my fast found football FRIEND:thumbup:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

,,,oh,ya!o_O ,,,reckon I'm gonna have to do that :

*:bow:* NOWo_O/ following now ,casing-liner, if I ain't already,,,:huh: ,,,I think I had 173 fellow members I'm( in the inner forehead searing WORDS of @Reality 's VIEWED words,,,STALKING) following,,, but the coolest attribute to that number of lock on's ,,,is you can hit that upper left 'clicker- Lilley' in yer' forum fast feed alert page& if anybody yer ' stalking is posted of a recent nature it shows up,as I miss 15% of the actually red hot& rolling football donnybrook threads by an average of 12 to 24 hours,,,prolly cuz' all those times my mom ran me outta' the house as a kid& and told me to go outside if yer' gonna be wild,,, henceforth the terminology of ,yard-ape was birthed unto fruitiono_O
:dance::yourock::dance:

Last edited: