Post an obscure and pointless fact

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
When scuba diving, it is difficult, if not impossible to pass gas (or, the less PC term, fart) below 66 ft or 3 atm of pressure. Now, the ascent to shallower water takes on a whole new adventure.

:D
BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:lmao: Man! That's frickin' HILARIOUS,,,, LMAO:lmao:

* ALTHOUGH, our resident scuba frogman has relayed back to me upon my inquiry of: at WHAT DEPTH DOTH AN atmosphere make,,,
and while I've operated under the assumed inclinations of reasoned calculated thought along the same lines of which you've stated,the responded upon reply was rendered back unto me at something like 90' depth per atmosphere,,,:huh:(it's prolly 500 pages back in the BEER THREAD)

while GOOGLE is our factual friend( or at least it should be,ya know? ) I"ve never personally put in the 'leg work' in ascertaining exactly at what depth of overburden water pressure= an atmosphere,,,regardless, Bro! you made one HILARIOUS Killer post:lmao2::thumbup::lmao2:

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:lmao: Man! That's frickin' HILARIOUS,,,, LMAO:lmao:

* ALTHOUGH, our resident scuba frogman has relayed back to me upon my inquiry of: at WHAT DEPTH DOTH AN atmosphere make,,,
and while I've operated under the assumed inclinations of reasoned calculated thought along the same lines of which you've stated,the responed upon reply was rendered back unto me at something like 90' depth per atmosphere,,,:huh:(it's prolly 500 pages back in the BEER THREAD)

while GOOGLE is our factual friend( or at least it should be,ya know? ) I"ve never personally put in the 'leg work' in ascertaining exactly at what depth of overburden water pressure= an atmosphere,,,regardless, Bro! you made one HILARIOUS Killer post:lmao2::thumbup::lmao2:

Thanks! Glad I made your day.

As an aside, pressure increases 1 ATM for every 33 get in seawater

Melonfeud

Reaction score
The Chicago mercantile exchange states that a bushel of corn goes around 56 lbs. While a bushel of oats goes around 38 lbs.,,,

* COPY on that,as That is about as clear as a water glass full of mud to meo_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Should have added that these sort of over-pressure conditions can really damage your casing-liner
Hey,Bro!,,,did I ever tell you that I used to "knocked a few back" with a couple of AUSSIE'S for several sequential " gem&mineral show" seasons we host down here in Tucson around February? & I'm sure their some pretty " rough cut stuff " back in their own A.O. as by the time I'd cut trail of their good timing fun loving nature, was a couple of years after some of their gem show buddies got them hammered drunk and pinched about $150k in Opal's off of them( you know thats got to SUCK),,, AND while they were operating in a much more guarded & reserved nature,,,, they were still pretty damn wild ol' boys:lmao:

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey,Bro!,,,did I ever tell you that I used to "knocked a few back" with a couple of AUSSIE'S for several sequential " gem&mineral show" seasons we host down here in Tucson around February? & I'm sure their some pretty " rough cut stuff " back in their own A.O. as by the time I'd cut trail of their good timing fun loving nature, was a couple of years after some of their gem show buddies got them hammered drunk and pinched about $150k in Opal's off of them( you know thats got to SUCK),,, AND while they were operating in a much more guarded & reserved nature,,,, they were still pretty damn wild ol' boys:lmao:
I would be willing to bet that your sense of humor fit in well with the Thunder from Down Under group. Did any of them every display any Argyle diamonds?

I was fortunate enough spend about 5 years in Perth, Australia... developed a real taste for Aussie humor, Shiraz wine, "footy" and the outback. Typically, someone from the office would suggest a "pint and curry" after work on Friday. It took me a few dozen times to figure out that there was actually no intention of getting a curry. I learned to improvise, adapt and overcome.

:lmao2:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I would be willing to bet that your sense of humor fit in well with the Thunder from Down Under group. Did any of them every display any Argyle diamonds?

I was fortunate enough spend about 5 years in Perth, Australia... developed a real taste for Aussie humor, Shiraz wine, "footy" and the outback. Typically, someone from the office would suggest a "pint and curry" after work on Friday. It took me a few dozen times to figure out that there was actually no intention of getting a curry. I learned to improvise, adapt and overcome.

Ha,Ha,Ha!,,,always knew you were a righteous ol' soul Bro:thumbup:
:lmao::starspin::lmao:

*oh yeah,on that off colored diamond casing-liner,but ,man! they priced them little chip glints of stick pins,tie-tacs& earrings way outta'the general market price range,,,as there's a thousand $40 types compared to the one $1,000 types that roll thru that venue,,, & they were locked under wood/ glass display,,, Hardly worth the bother in asking one of their hairballs to unlock it & breathe down yer' neck while appreciating it,knowing you wasn't gonna buy it anyway, ya knowo_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score

Man,if my memory serves me well, that 'black cloud' of that opal disingenuous subterfuge that went down a couple of seasons earlier was like a " bulk batch" stored in a brief case or something & Crocked Dundee couldn't locate it after he'd regained some clarity of consciousness from the prior drinking session,,, truth be told it could've been left in the back seat of a taxi,under the kick-rail of a bar or in a hookers rented motel room command post,, it did give the venue an international black-eye of sorts fer' several years afterwards, ya knowo_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Doubling the power of a laser
( photons traveling at the speed of light in a straight line)
say ,from 25Kw up to 50Kw
Halves it's target burn thru time