Post an obscure and pointless fact

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
enthusiasm?
Is that what it is?

I just thought you had a roll of "daily Elvis facts" toilet paper and ate alot of prunes

:lmao::laugh::lmao:
Dang! That is of some HILARIOUS humor right there,:thumbup:

Don't you agree @cowboyec? ,,,not so much about the "Elvis facts T.P" cuz' that would kinda' be a pretty cool item to keep& not use(IMO) but about that " eating a lot of prunes" part kinda' busted me up laughing,ya know?

GMO415

Reaction score
Mozambique Drill:
Fire two consecutive shots to the upper torso followed by a shot to the head. This is supposed to incompasitate the suspect. It's also called the Failure Drill.

The ideal placement for a head shot is the area around the eyes and nose. The bullet will more than likely separate the spinal cord.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Mozambique Drill:
Fire two consecutive shots to the upper torso followed by a shot to the head. This is supposed to incompasitate the suspect. It's also called the Failure Drill.

The ideal placement for a head shot is the area around the eyes and nose. The bullet will more than likely separate the spinal cord.
or employ the "killer Jim Miller" (1890's Pecos Tx. Lawman& one weasel slick murdering MO-FO) fusil of non-f***ery,the SHOTGUN.
Ya know that little Rugar LCP .380
Design was directly stolen from KEL-TECS P3at .380 ? As they didn't slap a patent on it AND Rugar jumped all over that.