Post an obscure and pointless fact

Blackrain

Reaction score
Hey man,wouldn't fuel oil like diesel work on mange ?as I'm thinking those are skin mites ,but IDK, I know a dogs hair goes away in patches & was always told to stay away from them & if they didn't keep on moving down the road, they'd end up being shot:(
Fuel oil works but harder to get off. the lighter fluid dries fast less smell then fuel oil

kskboys

Reaction score
The spikes on the Stegosaurus's tail are named "Thagomizers". Even the scientists and the Smithsonian call them that.

And they got their official name from Gary Larsen. Anyone know who that is?

Yup, the guy that wrote The Far Side cartoons. Loved 'em myself.

So, in a cartoon, a caveman is explaining to other cavemen to avoid those spiked tails, called thagomizers, in honor of the late Thag Simmons.

And that is how the spiked tail of the Stegosaurus got its official name.

Crosbie

Reaction score
Kestrels (a common small bird of prey in England / UK) see trails of urine in ultraviolet. That's why you will see them flying stationary for 20-30 seconds whilst they follow the trail of urine to the mouse's / victim's location.

cowboyec

Reaction score
on this date in 1974...Elvis concluded a 15 day tour with a performance at the Expo Center in Abilene,Tx....the tour earned $960,000.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
on this date in 1974...Elvis concluded a 15 day tour with a performance at the Expo Center in Abilene,Tx....the tour earned $960,000.
:omg:SHEESE!,,,good gosh Gertie, that's some GREAT GEDIUS of GRANDIOSE star power pulldown in "74" dollars,,,:starspin:

* but,,,reckon that's why he WAS labeled the KING,,,HuH?o_O

paladin

Reaction score
Why Eddie Haskell is the way he is:

Eddie Haskell : When I was a little kid in kindergarten, we had a woman taking care of me, and she sent me to school with a home permanent.
Wally Cleaver : Boy, Eddie. What happened?
Eddie Haskell : Well, I told my father about it and he made a great big joke. You know somethin'? I don't think I've ever really told him anything since then.
Wally Cleaver : Gee, Eddie, then how come you're always jumpin' on other guys, and makin' fun of them?
Eddie Haskell : Look, Sam, if you can make the other guy feel like a goon first, then you don't feel like so much of a goon.
Wally Cleaver : Ahhh, I don't get that.

Eddie Haskell : Of course you don't. That's 'cause you never went to kindergarten with a home permanent.

cowboyec

Reaction score
on this day in '63...Elvis recorded his vocals for the soundtrack Kissin' Cousins.
the album...released in April of '64...would place 6th on bilboards top 40 and eventually go gold.
the single...Kissin' Cousins...would give Elvis a top 40 hit and also go gold.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Heather DeLoach A.K.A. The Bee girl from the 1992 " No Rain" Blind Melon tune was MARRIED on OCT7 2017 in San Diego to some dude I didn't pay enough attention to in retaining his name for posting,,,where did the time go?o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Why Eddie Haskell is the way he is:

Eddie Haskell : When I was a little kid in kindergarten, we had a woman taking care of me, and she sent me to school with a home permanent.
Wally Cleaver : Boy, Eddie. What happened?
Eddie Haskell : Well, I told my father about it and he made a great big joke. You know somethin'? I don't think I've ever really told him anything since then.
Wally Cleaver : Gee, Eddie, then how come you're always jumpin' on other guys, and makin' fun of them?
Eddie Haskell : Look, Sam, if you can make the other guy feel like a goon first, then you don't feel like so much of a goon.
Wally Cleaver : Ahhh, I don't get that.

Eddie Haskell : Of course you don't. That's 'cause you never went to kindergarten with a home permanent.
The Beavers T.V. mother is of **** caliber,,,o_O