Post Draft Analysis

cnuball21

Reaction score
I should also add as painful as it was to not have a 1st rounder Cooper was an absolute home run of a trade.

He’ll likely be expensive, but to get a 24 year old with 2 pro bowls under his belt already for our late round 1st is a win.

That helps ease my pain in this draft a bit.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I'm quoting what other draft experts and insiders who have met him and his coaches are saying

If you are contradicting that you need to have similar level of evidence not some lollipops and rainbows take just because we drafted him

Where is the evidence that he took to coaching, was a good practice player and was disciplined ?
Where is the evidence that he has a drug problem?

kskboys

Reaction score
Post them then.. The ones I've read and from what I have watched like the Memphis game show that he is strong like bull.
I'm not sure he was even required to anchor in college. Wasn't he used mostly as a penetrating DT?

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
From what I saw, Trystan Hill's pad level does kind of vary throughout the game (staying low is hard, and it's a problem with a lot of college DTs, so it's not really a Hill thing), but he doesn't show a lot of power period. I mean, find me a rep where he loses on his initial move but then starts bull rushing the offensive lineman back into the pocket. He will sometimes shove guys around when he fires off fast, gets inside the gap, and puts the guard blocking him off balance, but he seldom wins when the play breaks down into a wrestling match.