Twitter: Post Game Tweets 09/27

bigE79

Reaction score
He didn't have to adjust, though. Our pass rush was putrid. If his blockers were nobodies, well. shame on us even more.
Bm..I like you,I've always had much respect for you..I don't want to take this any further over something so trivial.

bigE79

Reaction score
LOL I did. They don't have much an injury issue has we do. Iupati came back in to play.
Wrong,he did not play the whole game,you didn't see him on the bench?,hell troy was talking about how much the hawks would miss him

tomsanders921

Reaction score
So stupid

They’re a bad call away from 2-1
Take away that bad call and they are going to kick the field goal to force overtime. So even if it's not called offensive PI, it still only forces overtime. The rams were clearly the better team that game.

And julio dropped an easy td prior to the onside kick that would have also sealed it.

If anything, this might have been the first game dallas should have really won. They gave away three points with the missed XPs and going for 2. Gave up a safety off a stupid decision. And 14 points in a blink from two costly turnovers. That's 19 points right there. Subtract the bonehead play by metcalf and it's 12 points.