Twitter: Post Game Tweets 12/13/2020

plymkr

Reaction score
Trade back and accumulate picks for defense. Add a couple free agents and they might be average. With as good as the offense could be, just need a defense that is average.
This is exactly what I want to do. Trade down, get picks and throw all the picks on defense. Resign Dak and roll with the same offense next year. Different coach and definitely different DC and we may be competitive. .

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Too bad DLaw, Diggs, and maybe Gregory are the only things to be excited about on defense next year.

Got a lot of draft picks and defensive cap money to spend.

Though it doesn't seem like there is a great DT to get.

Kaiser

Reaction score
:lmao:

Where's kaiser? I'm sure he's frantically counting up Jaylon's tackle totals as a rebuttal.

Jaylon is a complete liability.

Kaiser is linking to the post where you said only an idiot would use tackles to evaluate a player, then two pages later pumped up Myles Jack by posting his tackle numbers.

I knew when I saw that tweet we would see another Cal Poly thread celebrating it. Cal Poly was the kid who peed in the pool and then bragged about how many people were talking about him.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
In that thread, LVE doing something similar.

I don't think that's on the same planet as the play in question w/Jaylon. LVE looked like he took a false to his right on the misdirection, but was still in on the tackle. Jaylon literally spun himself out of the play.

*The second tweet w/LVE against the Ravens he flat-out missed it

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Kaiser is linking to the post where you said only an idiot would use tackles to evaluate a player, then two pages later pumped up Myles Jack by posting his tackle numbers.

I knew when I saw that tweet we would see another Cal Poly thread celebrating it. Cal Poly was the kid who peed in the pool and then bragged about how many people were talking about him.

Where's the link Sgt. Stolen Valor?

You wouldn't people to have context now would you?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
OMG. Jaylon.

Jaylon Smith has absolutely no situational awareness and he doesn't even keep his head up. I don't even think he understands his role and play responsibility.

No defensive coordinator or scheme can make chicken salad with Jaylon Smith playing lost.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Are you saying I'm lying and you never made those two statements two pages apart in the same thread?

Stop asking me question Major Faker.

Are you going to doctor the posts like you did last time you professional hack, lool?

Post the links and shutup.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Where's the link Sgt. Stolen Valor?

You wouldn't people to have context now would you?

I'll answer for you, you lying sack.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/obligatory-“jaylon-sucks”-thread.469977/page-2

Post 53

:lmao:

The best way to prove you’re devoid of understanding football is to point at tackle totals to prove a defensive player’s supposed ability.

Post 95

Which is 24 more tackles, 10 starts, and 16 more games than Jaylon.