Twitter: Post Game Tweets 12/13/2020

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Perfect.

Now people can see the difference.

You think posting tackle totals speaks to a defenders ability.

I posted that Myles Jack gave more his rookie season than Jaylon did which was precisely 24 more tackles, 10 starts, and 16 more games than Jaylon. You're too dumb to remember, but Jaylon didn't play his rookie season, Myles Jack did.

If you can't comprehend the fundamental difference you're as dumb as we all think you are.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

This is why I shake my head when fans determine whether a DL is playing well based on sacks. Crawford had two sacks, which looks great on the stat sheet, but I'm not sure either belonged to him. I know one for sure was caused by Gregory's pressure. I think the other also wasn't a product of him simply beating his man, but I don't recall what happened on that play as distinctly.

Kaiser

Reaction score
This is why I shake my head when fans determine whether a DL is playing well based on sacks. Crawford had two sacks, which looks great on the stat sheet, but I'm not sure either belonged to him. I know one for sure was caused by Gregory's pressure. I think the other also wasn't a product of him simply beating his man, but I don't recall what happened on that play as distinctly.

Crawford was also fresh legs against tired defenders and it all happened in garbage time.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
It is perfect. You lied about what I said, then lied about what you yourself and said - and did it all in the same week.

And you did over a stupid point.

My gosh you are an unscrupulous lying sack, smh.

Did you or did you not point directly to Jaylon’s tackle totals to make the point he wasn’t playing bad?

Let me help you Sgt. Stolen Valor.......YOU DID.

All you’re doing now (which is clear as day to anyone) is taking my point of Myles Jack being more productive than Jaylon his rookie season by way of simply being available to play and trying to twist III and claim hypocrisy.

You’re an absolute fraud, but you already knew that about yourself.

Kaiser

Reaction score
My gosh you are an unscrupulous lying sack, smh.

Did you or did you not point directly to Jaylon’s tackle totals to make the point he wasn’t playing bad?.

I love how you have to edit your rant posts.

When morons like you said Jaylon sucked and should be cut, I said teams don't cut a player that is 7th in the NFL in tackles.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I love how you have to edit your rant posts.

When morons like you said Jaylon sucked and should be cut, I said teams don't cut a player that is 7th in the NFL in tackles.

I love how you got caught by another poster editing a quoted post of mine to remove context because you were so desperate to try and make a point.

You phony war hero, loool.

Kaiser

Reaction score
You phony war hero, loool.

I love how you think you understand military service, on a board full of veterans, because I popped your balloon about Cal Poly being anything more than a C list school.

Fill it up with Unleaded and no, I don't want the car wash.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I love how you think you understand military service, on a board full of veterans, because I popped your balloon about Cal Poly being anything more than a C list school.

Fill it up with Unleaded and no, I don't want the car wash.

What bubble could you possibly pop you unaccomplished hack?

Kaiser: “Hey guys I gotta bronze star....did I tell you that I have a bronze star....yeeeaaah, you may not know this but I have a bronze star....hey guys, ask me about my bronze star...”

Me: So what were you awarded the bronze star for?

Kaiser: “Uuuuuuugh......1991.....yeah.....1991”

:lmao2:

Kaiser

Reaction score
What bubble could you possibly pop you unaccomplished hack?

Kaiser: “Hey guys I gotta bronze star....did I tell you that I have a bronze star....yeeeaaah, you may not know this but I have a bronze star....hey guys, ask me about my bronze star...”

Me: So what were you awarded the bronze star for?

Kaiser: “Uuuuuuugh......1991.....yeah.....1991”

:lmao2:

And you still haven't punched the words "1991 war" into Google, because you are a moron. That's why every veteran on this board is laughing at you.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
And you still haven't punched the words "1991 war" into Google, because you are a moron. That's why every veteran on this board is laughing at you.

Luulz you flippin idiot.

Of course as a complete fraud you don’t realize how stupid you sound. Do you tell people “I was awarded a bronze star for Gulf War?”

Did you get a bronze star for just being present you moron, Luulz?

I’ve been asking you point blank what meritorious act or achievement were you supposedly awarded the bronze star for?

Go ahead, I’ll give you a 10 minute head start to go frantically game plan a lie. Just know that you’re going to be asked specifics boy.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Luulz you flippin idiot.

Of course as a complete fraud you don’t realize how stupid you sound. Do you tell people “I was awarded a bronze star for Gulf War?”

Did you get a bronze star for just being present you moron, Luulz?

I’ve been asking you point blank what meritorious act or achievement were you supposedly awarded the bronze star for?

Go ahead, I’ll give you a 10 minute head start to go frantically game plan a lie. Just know that you’re going to be asked specifics boy.

I was NCOIC of the 18th ABN Corps Refugee Camp. Now fill it up with Unleaded and remember what a sniveling little worm you are.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I was NCOIC of the 18th ABN Corps Refugee Camp. Now fill it up with Unleaded and remember what a sniveling little worm you are.

A refugee camp, luuuulz?

Why you’re just a veritable Audie Murphy aren’t ya?

I can see why you were so reluctant to answer.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
I gotta admit.... one of my favorite things about this forum is CalPoly vs Kaiser.

It’s entertaining. It’s better entertainment than the Cowboys.

(Not being sarcastic, either...)

Kaiser

Reaction score
A refugee camp, luuuulz?

Why you’re just a veritable Audie Murphy aren’t ya?

I can see why you were so reluctant to answer.

Now its your turn. What do you do for a living? You have ducked this question for years. Time to answer, you lying wuss.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I gotta admit.... one of my favorite things about this forum is CalPoly vs Kaiser.

It shouldn't go on too much longer, I haven't put him on Ignore because he is such a stalker. But at some point I will, its not like anyone agrees with him but the occasional troll.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

He’s my muse; it’s sport to me.

I love pressing people when they know they’re lying but can’t fess up.