Twitter: Post Game Tweets 12/24/2022

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
CeeDee is a Mack.

And you gotta love how classless the Eagles are with their robbing the Salvation Army celebration..
Its the Eagles doing what they know best. Suck the life out of their communities.

Lutonio

Reaction score
I was hoping for one of Sirianni’s stupid face on the losing sidelines as he quietly watches the Cowboys celebrate while he tries to figure out what order to his boogers in when he gets home.

T-RO

Reaction score
Its the Eagles doing what they know best. Suck the life out of their communities.

As one who has multiple family members in the Phila community...lotta truth to your statement. Along with "their partners"

irishline

Reaction score
To be fair, the Bengals were struggling, the Eagles didn’t have hurts, and the Vikings had to start Kirk Cousins.

To be fair, the Eagles beat us without Dak, and Cousins "had" to start in their 12 wins so its not like our game was an outlier (nor was it a prime time game).

Agree on the Bengals though.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
To be fair, the Eagles beat us without Dak, and Cousins "had" to start in their 12 wins so its not like our game was an outlier (nor was it a prime time game).

Agree on the Bengals though.
Es un joke

Creeper

Reaction score

This was defensive pass interference. The Eagles S hit Hilton before the ball gets there. He is falling as the ball arrives. They did not throw a flag and if the didn't call the penalty it would have been a tragedy.

Reactions: BAT

Creeper

Reaction score
You won't convince me Hurts would have played better than Minshew did today.

I had the same thought but I think the game would have been very different if Hurts was healthy and played. Then again maybe not. Minshew threw for 355 yards. Would Hurts have thrown for that many yards? I doubt it. Hurts would have run the ball more. He would have run more of those RPOs that worked so well the last time they played. The Eagles would have had the ball longer, and gotten more rushing yards. Maybe he doesn't throw 2 INTs, although he threw two the prior week. Still I think it would have been a lower scoring game but still very close. Hurts played the first game in Philly and the Eagles put up fewer points. I thought that game had Dak been playing the Cowboys would have won. I still think that. Remember, that game Hurts threw for 132 yards and the Eagles only gained 268 total yards.

Reactions: BAT

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
This is probably the drive where Zeke scored. Pollard helped get us there and Zeke punched it in. I can live with that. I just hope Pollard is OK with not getting those scores from in close.

Pollard needs to be okay because Zeke is just better in redzone.

Better short yardage runner, better blocker and better receiver.

TP is best between the 20's - best in space.