Twitter: Post Game Tweets 12/24/2022

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I was saying this during the game. Just ignore the contact.

I haven’t really paid much attention to Greg Olsen and his commentary. He gets a lot of respect from his peers. But I’m hearing a common theme around here that Olsen is maybe a little overly biased against the Cowboys. And this has been going on for awhile.

Creeper

Reaction score

Some of us have been saying the Cowboys need this kind of speed for years. I know there are 4.3 and 4.4 guys, but some guys have that extra gear and that is what has been needed in Dallas I am happy for Hilton but this is something Dallas should have gotten a long time ago.

Creeper

Reaction score
This! Jerry should send the Eagles local cheesesteaks for losing to the Cowboys. That would be as logical as what the Eagles did.

I the Cowboys had beaten the Jags they would be 1 game behind the Eagles with the tie breaker in their favor.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
This is probably the drive where Zeke scored. Pollard helped get us there and Zeke punched it in. I can live with that. I just hope Pollard is OK with not getting those scores from in close.

Don't know why he would care. He has 12 tds this year. Whatever he will get on the open market won't go up with a few more touchdowns. Everybody knows what he can do now