Twitter: Post Game Tweets 12/24/2022

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Can we just rest him. He still has the whole playoffs in front of him. We need him fresh and ready to go. There will be some tough battles to fight in those games.

I'm afraid we won't because there is a mathematical possibility of us winning the East. I would, though, and give the young guys on defense a chance to develop with some playing time. Rest Parsons. Rest Lawrence. Rest Diggs.

I'd keep the offense out there intact, though, because I think we need to work on incorporating Hilton into the offense and Tyron at right tackle. Plus, the offense is relatively healthy. You do run the risk of losing a player, though, like we did with Steele.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Let's not make this a novel. Good Lord. I stated, in layman's terms, what would be fair, IMO. Don't drag every possible scenario into this. Flag football? I NEVER stated that. EVER. Stupid question. Stupid scenario. Go back and read my response. THE END.

You seem a bit testy tonight. It's not that big of a deal, so I'm going to leave it alone.

Zman5

Reaction score
Im still amazed that they seem to be the only team that gets burned by that glare. They keep picking the direction so that they have to fight the glare in the 4th quarter and keep running routes directly into the glare. You would think they would know by now exactly where the glare will be at what times and have plays to avoid it or use it to their advantage. Instead we still see them expecting the WRs to be able to see the ball when it’s impossible. The other team never seems to be bothered.

What's crazier is that Kellen played there few seasons before becoming a coach. He should know all about the glare issues the players face.

XXLMike

Reaction score
The Eagles best Cooper Rush - stop the revisionist history crap .