Post Game Tweets Thread

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Wait what?

Players don’t talk to other players on the bench when losing, even by a lot?

You are basically exaggerating what happened there so you can feed it into this notion that you’ve created about Smith.
There's a whole thread of people talking about it. You're the only one telling everyone else they're wrong. Stop trying to justify your jersey purchase or whatever. No football player acts like that in a losing sideline. He looks like he doesn't have a care in the world.

HotDog37

Reaction score
What I am wondering is - lets think about this. What led Jerry Jones down this path of splitting hairs, crying, redefined narratives about how losing can be winning as to keep one man's job alive all in the detriment of the organization. What could Jason Garrett have, or know that would keep Jerry spinning this bizarre narrative at ALL COSTS?

mmohican29

Reaction score
Wait what?

Players don’t talk to other players on the bench when losing, even by a lot?

You are basically exaggerating what happened there so you can feed it into this notion that you’ve created about Smith.

You keep talking like there's a long time conspiracy vs Jaylon.

2017‐ he was pretty much trash

2018- shockingly good

2019-

Worst LB I've ever seen in a singular season award winner, with my mind drowning in a search for a comparatively bad football player.

The reason for the additional bile for 54 is this guy dresses like a pimp to the game, only to get turned out like he's a bottom ***** for 60 minutes straight. He's got zero self awareness and makes zero meaningful plays.

He flat out stinks to high heaven.