Post Your Best Cowboys Memory With Family

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
One of my fondest memories was actually a Cowboy's loss. I forget which year it was, but it was either Christmas eve or Christmas Day and the Cowboys were playing in the old Texas stadium against the Eagles. It was sooooo cold that day, like near freezing and the old Texas stadium just had a hole in the roof (no retractable roof like the new stadium has). Anyways, we totally got our arse kicked that day, I forgot what the final score was, but it was like 44-7 or something close to that and it was so cold there was ice cycles hanging from the rafters, lol.

You might be saying, "Beast, why is that game so memorable when it was a blowout loss in artic like conditions"?

That was the last game I attended with both my mom and dad.:(

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
A playoff game between the Cowboys and Packers.... Aikman V Favre part 1. My ex-wife and I were in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. She had a migraine, so me being the great guy that I am allowed her time to recuperate in a dark room while I went out searching for a bar to watch the game. Found this little watering hole, sat down, ordered Corona. The bar was loaded with Cowboy fans, some wearing their Dallas paraphernalia complete with **** kickers and cowboy hat, Texas drawl and all!!! Spent 3 hours with my Cowboy brothers and watched Troy kick golden boy Farvre's arse from Puerto Vallarta to Texas. Sweeet! Best Cowboy memory ever. Crap, now I'm thinking it could have been one of you guys at the bar. If it was CHEERS!!!!!!!

Oh, and a follow to that... we flew home the following Sunday and got home just in time to watch the end of the Aikman and the Boys V Young and the 9'ers pat 1. Good memories bro!!Can't make that s h I t up!! Man I loved me some 90's Cowboys!!

Last edited: