Twitter: Practice squad DT Carl Davis name to watch in light of Hankins injury

Reaction score
Something is giving me this gut feeling that we may strike again with Carl Davis stepping In as the next man up due to hankins injury , just like bland had to do and bell.. Dude is 6’5 340 bruh And he has that un coachable relentless motor to him .. Hope we call him up for the buffalo game and causes havoc

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
Something is giving me this gut feeling that we may strike again with Carl Davis stepping In as the next man up due to hankins injury , just like bland had to do and bell.. Dude is 6’5 340 bruh And he has that un coachable relentless motor to him .. Hope we call him up for the buffalo game and causes havoc
I wouldn't put too much hope in a guy who hasn't shown much in 8 years but anything helps

CWR

Reaction score
Hope so, maybe there's a logical reason we aren't looking outside.

Hes 32 though, so we'd be fortunate if he can be a good bandaid.

My greatest and probably most unlikely hope is that Mazi plays his way into legitimacy

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
He’s just gotta help take up two blockers. Obviously he isn’t the player Hankins is….

But let’s see what mazi can do with increased snaps.

While he is slow off the ball I def see him occupying two blockers every time he’s out there.

He’s still a rook… needs to continue to improve. I’m not giving up on him

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He sounds like a defensive terror. Can't believe he's on our practice squad

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Im not very optimistic here. Carl Davis has never been very good. He is basically who you hope Mazi Smith doesnt become