Prayer Request Cowboy Nation

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Mods, I’m not sure where this should go, so I’ll let you decide.

Just this past week I was told there’s a 99% chance I have stage four cancer. It won’t be 100% determined until biopsies are done this coming week. They found 4-5 masses on my liver, one on my right kidney, and 1-2 others somewhere in my abdomen. The only reason I even went to the doctor was tenderness in my abdomen. I thought it might be a hernia or something else other than this. Treatment will be determined based on the biopsy results. Prayer works and I’d appreciate all I can get. Thanks!

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score

Just this past week I was told there’s a 99% chance I have stage four cancer. It won’t be 100% determined until biopsies are done this coming week. They found 4-5 masses on my liver, one on my right kidney, and 1-2 others somewhere in my abdomen. The only reason I even went to the doctor was tenderness in my abdomen. I thought it might be a hernia or something else other than this. Treatment will be determined based on the biopsy results. Prayer works and I’d appreciate all I can get. Thanks!
So sorry to hear that - praying hard for you.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score

I hope and pray for all the best for you, brother. Keep the faith and God bless!

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Sorry to hear that.

I am a Pathologist. We are the doctors who read the biopsies and tell the patient what the diagnosis is. If you have any questions, please feel free to personal message me. I am more than willing to answer any questions that you may have.

God bless you.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score

I’ll be praying for you

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BB, you are not alone and life is not what happens to us but how we respond to what happens to us.

People say "everything happens for a reason" and I say that is BS. Stuff happens and we have to deal with it the best we can and my thought for you is strength. We really never know the power of our strength until we are pressed to show it.

I know the battle you fight, the power is within you, the strength is within you and prayers will not win your fight....you will. Stay strong.

RaZon

Reaction score

My wifes church will hear about this a few 100 prayers there adding this one my friend.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
BB, you are not alone and life is not what happens to us but how we respond to what happens to us.

People say "everything happens for a reason" and I say that is BS. Stuff happens and we have to deal with it the best we can and my thought for you is strength. We really never know the power of our strength until we are pressed to show it.

I know the battle you fight, the power is within you, the strength is within you and prayers will not win your fight....you will. Stay strong.
Oh, make no mistake, I’ll fight it with every fiber in my body. But, having God on my side can’t hurt one bit. Just saying.