Game Day *** Pre-season Cowboys vs Texans postgame thread****

Bizwah

Reaction score
Did anyone on Dallas play poorly tonight? They looked like contenders out there, with some excellent effort for a preseason game.
I'm not a Dak-hater, so don't take what I say as Dak-hating. I think he's a solid QB. But he wasn't good tonight. Not horrible....just not as good as he was the last two games.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
38tnk9.jpg
That’s hilarious. Thanks for the laugh!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I'm not a Dak-hater, so don't take what I say as Dak-hating. I think he's a solid QB. But he wasn't good tonight. Not horrible....just not as good as he was the last two games.
You are soo wrong and you are a Dak hater obviously because the 1st pass was a bad route by Gallup and the 2nd pass was a PI but Gallup still should’ve caught the ball. Quit looking at the stats and watch the freakin game.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was at Hooters, being distracted, so I didn't see everything, but what I did see of Dak didn't look bad. Maybe I just looked up at the right times?

Praxit

Reaction score
....Pollard still looking like he's the man. Morris did well, with 2nd tier OL. Davis could be something special. Dak held down the fort. Taco and 1st team defense played well along with the 2nd and 3rds stringers. Good outing for Dallas.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You are soo wrong and you are a Dak hater obviously because the 1st pass was a bad route by Gallup and the 2nd pass was a PI but Gallup still should’ve caught the ball. Quit looking at the stats and watch the freakin game.
He just said he thinks Dak is solid. Doesn't sound like hating to me.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
I was at Hooters, being distracted, so I didn't see everything, but what I did see of Dak didn't look bad. Maybe I just looked up at the right times?

Having been at Hooters a time (or two thousand) myself , it's tough to force yourself to look at a TV...............................

Bizwah

Reaction score
Easy Tiger......

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He just said he thinks Dak is solid. Doesn't sound like hating to me.
Read his post again. He’s a hater or just ignorant or didn’t watch the game and just saw the stats. The 1st 2 pass attempts had nothing to do with Dak. He failed to see that or watch that or understand that and jus said he was not good. Bull****.

pansophy

Reaction score
Miscommunication with a WR and the missed pass to Gallup was due to contact with the CB. Frankly I’ve been hard on Dak — in my opinion fair, but hard — but he looks better to me this year. Crisper throws and better anticipation.

We’ll see come against the Giants, but if what I’m seeing is real then I understand why he may be willing to play the season out on his current contract.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Maybe you ought to read again.

I said he had a good first two games.

Is it past your bedtime? You seem grouchy.
You said much more than that. You can cherry pick your posts and will get away with if with some gullible fans but not the rest of us..