Game Day *** Pre-season Cowboys vs Texans postgame thread****

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
But I said he's been good this preseason....meaning...I think he's had a good TC and preseason overall.

Sheesh....you need to put down the beer or something. You're the one cherry picking. You picked ONE thing that's fitting your narrative without looking at the whole post.

If you think he played great....then so be it. He was nine of nine before the game and really didn't look sharp this game like he had. There's really no way to know who was at fault on his missed route. But it was a miss....I didn't feel he played well. I'm sure if you ask Dak, he'd say the same thing.
He's a lost cause. He is the reason the ignore feature was invented.

irishline

Reaction score
The fact you said he wasn’t good tonight negates all the other statements you make. They have no weight because you of your opinion of tonight’s game. Done with you too as you have no cred after that.

So let me get this straight. If you like someone you cant say that they had a bad night or it means you no longer like them?

What a ridiculous statement to make. Good players have bad nights. Pointing that out doesn't make you a hater, it makes you objective. I didn't see the game so not passing judgement on that but just reading the above, you're reaction was a little too over the top to what he originally said (imho of course).

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. If you like someone you cant say that they had a bad night or it means you no longer like them?

What a ridiculous statement to make. Good players have bad nights. Pointing that out doesn't make you a hater, it makes you objective. I didn't see the game so not passing judgement on that but just reading the above, you're reaction was a little too over the top to what he originally said (imho of course).
Dak didn’t have a bad night. That’s my point.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
When the negative Nancy’s like you and others attack me, it’s a feather in my hat. Thanks.

200.gif

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The two of you saw things differently. That doesn't mean he hates Dak, it just means you have different points of view as to what qualifies as good play. If everyone had the same opinions, this board would probably never have existed.
At the least it means he’s either always negative, ignorant or a hater. We’ll see over the next couple of days on who was to blame for those 2 passes.

Bizwah

Reaction score
The two of you saw things differently. That doesn't mean he hates Dak, it just means you have different points of view as to what qualifies as good play. If everyone had the same opinions, this board would probably never have existed.
Well....someone gets it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You spend the entire game thread yelling at people, game after game, reacting to every perceived slight. :muttley:

giphy.gif
Keep building your weak defense it’s hilarious. You made your bed so man up and sleep in it.