Game Day *** Pre-season Cowboys vs Texans postgame thread****

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
That's the way it is nowadays.

If you don't share someone's opinions you're a horrible person.

I miss the old days.....you could have civil discourse.
I miss the old days too when there were not as many ignorant posters. Now you and other are flooding the site.

Bizwah

Reaction score
You said much more than that. You can cherry pick your posts and will get away with if with some gullible fans but not the rest of us..
Ok.

Show me what I said that was "Hating".

Go on....I'll wait.

dallasdave

Reaction score
38tnk9.jpg
Dallas is King of Texas:starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin:

Bizwah

Reaction score
I miss the old days too when there were not as many ignorant posters. Now you and other are flooding the site.
Listen.....not sure what's wrong. All I know is you're acting like a child.

I am a Dak fan. Loved him since day one. I see him for what he is....he's a great natural leader that needs to develop more. He isn't a superstar yet, but he's a good QB.

I'm done with you. I know how I feel, and don't need to justify myself to the likes of you.

Have a nice evening.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Listen.....not sure what's wrong. All I know is you're acting like a child.

I am a Dak fan. Loved him since day one. I see him for what he is....he's a great natural leader that needs to develop more. He isn't a superstar yet, but he's a good QB.

I'm done with you. I know how I feel, and don't need to justify myself to the likes of you.

Have a nice evening.
The fact you said he wasn’t good tonight negates all the other statements you make. They have no weight because you of your opinion of tonight’s game. Done with you too as you have no cred after that.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Cowboys brought some energy in this game.

Defense was really flying around with great confidence. The rotation at DE and DT is as deep as it gets in the NFL, and our cuts will be picked up instantly.

Everybody played well tbh. Tough, tough cuts coming across the board.

One prediction:

I think Dev Smith can play instantly and produce in this league. I really like his speed and ability to stay low and fast and shed DB's a la TG83. If given burn, he will tear it up to the point Gallup will be tested @ #2.

And I think Gallup is damn good.

Bizwah

Reaction score
You said “He wasn’t good tonight”. He was good tonight but you’re hate prevents you from seeing it.
But I said he's been good this preseason....meaning...I think he's had a good TC and preseason overall.

Sheesh....you need to put down the beer or something. You're the one cherry picking. You picked ONE thing that's fitting your narrative without looking at the whole post.

If you think he played great....then so be it. He was nine of nine before the game and really didn't look sharp this game like he had. There's really no way to know who was at fault on his missed route. But it was a miss....I didn't feel he played well. I'm sure if you ask Dak, he'd say the same thing.

Bizwah

Reaction score
The fact you said he wasn’t good tonight negates all the other statements you make. They have no weight because you of your opinion of tonight’s game. Done with you too as you have no cred after that.
Well, we at least both agree this conversation is over.

Enjoy the season Buster.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
The dline looked ridiculous with depth. I have no idea how they cut down to nine or ten but it is going to be tough.

Jalen Jelks or Joe Jackson won’t make this team and probably end up having decent to good careers somewhere.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
it was a preseason game so there is that but it was better to watch than most preseason games most of them you cant watch but the first quarter not sure what it means for the regular season

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
But I said he's been good this preseason....meaning...I think he's had a good TC and preseason overall.

Sheesh....you need to put down the beer or something. You're the one cherry picking. You picked ONE thing that's fitting your narrative without looking at the whole post.

If you think he played great....then so be it. He was nine of nine before the game and really didn't look sharp this game like he had. There's really no way to know who was at fault on his missed route. But it was a miss....I didn't feel he played well. I'm sure if you ask Dak, he'd say the same thing.
You never ever mentioned the TD pass. You are too ignorant to see the bad pass route by Gallup. You’re too ignorant to see the PI against Gallup who still should’ve caught the ball. Instead you say he didn’t play great. Give me a break.

coult44

Reaction score
You are soo wrong and you are a Dak hater obviously because the 1st pass was a bad route by Gallup and the 2nd pass was a PI but Gallup still should’ve caught the ball. Quit looking at the stats and watch the freakin game.

Holy crap, chill Ms Amber.
Dak has had a great pre season, he’s allowed to have one bad pass. I just watched it 25 times from every angle available. It wasn’t a bad route. It was a slight miscommunication and Dak threw a bad pass. He’s not going to be spot on every single pass, and it’s as crazy for you to think he is as it is the guys who think he’s horrible.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Holy crap, chill Ms Amber.
Dak has had a great pre season, he’s allowed to have one bad pass. I just watched it 25 times from every angle available. It wasn’t a bad route. It was a slight miscommunication and Dak threw a bad pass. He’s not going to be spot on every single pass, and it’s as crazy for you to think he is as it is the guys who think he’s horrible.
“Slight miscommunication?” :lmao:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
You never ever mentioned the TD pass. You are too ignorant to see the bad pass route by Gallup. You’re too ignorant to see the PI against Gallup who still should’ve caught the ball. Instead you say he didn’t play great. Give me a break.

Do you ever take a breath? How many keyboards have you broken with this endless ranting? :rolleyes: