Predict 2018-19 Cowboy win-loss record?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
2-14 after Zeke, D Law, and Dez are suspended, Dak proves he's a bust, Lee and Ty Smith miss the season with injuries, and Witten retires midseason. Jerry shockingly fires himself in frustration, retreating to the owner's box.

Stephen fires JG and then to everyone's surprise hires a GM and delegates the responsibility of hiring the new coach to the new GM. Nick Saban returns to the NFL in 2019 for $20 million a year after winning another championship at Alabama.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Right now 9-7. Let's see what happens in the off-season.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I did.

But loving the cowboys now is like loving your ex wife who still has a relationship with your kids. The history of the relationship is too strong to let go of completely and you still hope they do well but if they get fat and lazy and completely embarrass themselves then I'm cool with it.

Kinda how i feel about these cowboys.
to be honest after observing especially the cowboys worst in history 3-game stretch of scoring less than 10 in each...and the 3...1st and goal to go and not running Zeke once...the disappointment has still not left

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Without knowing what the team will look like, 8-8 is a safe bet at the moment. Probably won't be too far off of that prediction for better or worse.
I hate 8-8 or 9-7...if its not 11-5 or better than i like 2-14....i have had my hopes dashed so many times....its caused PTSD

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
2-14 after Zeke, D Law, and Dez are suspended, Dak proves he's a bust, Lee and Ty Smith miss the season with injuries, and Witten retires midseason. Jerry shockingly fires himself in frustration, retreating to the owner's box.

Stephen fires JG and then to everyone's surprise hires a GM and delegates the responsibility of hiring the new coach to the new GM. Nick Saban returns to the NFL in 2019 for $20 million a year after winning another championship at Alabama.
OH MAN--after reading your post....just loaded the .45 and placing it on right temple

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They'll need to bounce back to get to 9-7. Last year was an 8-8 anyways.
mr Star---yeah ...the 6-0 win dont count against Philly....plus we would have had the 15th or 16th pick in draft..which is a huge deal especially this year

jay94

Reaction score
Right now 2 games with in 8 and 8. If you want an exact another 9-7.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well, it is an even numbered year :lmao:

This is an 8-8 team and injuries/coaching will determine a few wins in either direction, much like the previous seasons.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I'm think they're stil a 10 win type team,but a more improved performance. Until I see a major change at WR play,I don't think you're going to fix much in how a defense plays you though,regardless of the QB position. They desperately need a speedy playmaker to get defenses to change how they cover. That's really something I'd like addressed. Got a #1 and a #2 who struggle to get open in man coverage,so they focus on Bease and you're stalled,relying basically on Elliot to keep you floating. Unless of course you fancy a heavy diet of 3yd Witten gems.