Predict 2018-19 Cowboy win-loss record?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
For sure looks harder than last year but last year looked bad and ended up not bad at all.
if we can somehow get Vea in draft and under radar NFL speedster receiver to take lid off defense and Dak connects well with him in camp...and Zeke dont get suspended or injured...and Smith back dont hurt...and we get good LG...and our linebackers ball out and dont get injured...we can win the east ..i know lots of ands and ifs

jay94

Reaction score
Last years schedule looked tougher to me, but to each their own. Last years schedule looked like the toughest in the last 5 years.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
In reality, we were an 8-8 team who got a 9th win against a team playing their 3rd stringers.

Since we have yet to improve (before free agency and the draft), we are still an 8-8 team.

Hoping and wishing are not successful strategies in football. Must get better to be better.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
dear fellow Cowboy hard core fans--- I know its early and we dont have all the pieces yet..amongst other

things...but if you had to make an accurate prediction of Dallas Cowboys final record in 2018-19 season

what would it be?....and why?

thanks gents
GORICO

10-6. why? Because just because. No actually because I think our young secondary will improve. I think Dak will improve. I think Zeke keeps his nose clean this off season and maybe, just maybe we have a decent back up swing tackle. All doable

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
dear fellow Cowboy hard core fans--- I know its early and we dont have all the pieces yet..amongst other

things...but if you had to make an accurate prediction of Dallas Cowboys final record in 2018-19 season

thanks gents
GORICO
Too early.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
I expect philly will be really good again and the Giants will rebound back to playoff football.
Cowboys will have a tough road ahead of them. Rodgers will be back and healthy and with the Vikings signing Cousins, I think the packers will be fighting it out with us for one of those wild card spots.
The X-factor for me is improving the defense and getting back to smash-mouth football on offense. Gotta upgrade the middle of the D and fix the OL, even if it means using a first round pick on a stud OL.
Ball control and defense is this teams best chance. Have to have a burner WR so the passing game can thrive, also.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score

thanks gents
GORICO
13-3

Why.........

Last season seemed to be doomed with all the distractions surrounding the team. They still went 9-7 and had a chance at the playoffs with 2 games left. Withouts suspensions we should be full strength for the start and will hit the ground running. Dak and Zeke will be in 3rd year and will take huge steps forward. The defense is getting better and with Gregory coming back we are starting to get a very nice DL. The young secondary will be a strength this season especially getting Richards in as coach. Our special teams will be better and Switzer will return more then 1 for a TD. Not only that Garrett has had up and down years the past few seasons so this year is an up year.

If you look at the division none are clearly better then us. Most will say the eagles but I'm not so sure. If they trade Foles they will struggle big time as QB will be a need. Giants will be ok but nothing we can't handle. Washington will do Washington things and without receivers and Alex Smith at QB its another sweep.

Division record....

5-1 split with Philly. Lose at Philly late in the year.

fredp22

Reaction score
6-10
5-11
The rest of the NFL has Garrett figured out and Garrett still doesnt know how to change. Our roster is above average but poor coaching will override its talent

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

thanks gents
GORICO
11-5 and a return to the playoffs behind the leadership of one Dakota Prescott Esquire.

HoosierCowboy

Put Pearson in the HOF
Reaction score
Someone tell me why they can't go at least 11-5 and why anyone calling him or herself a Cowboy fan at this point in the season would not be looking at an eleven win season.