Predict Dak's Next Contract

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Simple. Make your predictions on Dak's next contract. This will be fun to look back on once Dak actually signs a new deal, whether it's this offseason or next.

BONUS QUESTION: Will it be with the Cowboys or with another team?

I'll start.

Dak signs a 3-year/$160M extension with the Cowboys this summer, with $130M guaranteed. NO no-trade clause this time.

Similar money to Goff, just 1 fewer year.
Another sucker.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Tua signs for 56m$/y, Trevor for 57m$ a year this offseason. Love for 58m$ the Saturday before week 1, then Dak gets 5y 300m$ (60m$/y) in November because Jerry waited too long, upping the price.
And during the press conference they're all happy the deal got done as usual but beforehand they're in the media saying they don't have the money to

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Simple. Make your predictions on Dak's next contract. This will be fun to look back on once Dak actually signs a new deal, whether it's this offseason or next.

I'll start.

Dak signs a 3-year/$160M extension with the Cowboys this summer, with $130M guaranteed. NO no-trade clause this time.

Next offseason (2025) he signs:

- 4 years
- 260 mils (65 mils/a)
- 155 mils guaranteed

Thats essentially Burrow money from 2023 +10% for each year.
He will look for a 3 year contract but he wont be able to get one on the open market.

Bonus: not cowboys

shabazz

Reaction score
Impossible to read Jerry these days so it's a crap shoot on where he goes.....but exactly like Kirk Cousins, he will get paid despite playoff failures

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Dak will end up working for a special unit, hired by the NFL, to determine what in tarnation is wrong with the Dallas Cowboys! Too cheap, maybe?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Impossible to read Jerry these days so it's a crap shoot on where he goes.....but exactly like Kirk Cousins, he will get paid despite playoff failures
I think Dak will eventually break all NFL records for the most regular season wins, with the most playoff losses. :muttley: Just joshing.

shabazz

Reaction score
I think Dak will eventually break all NFL records for the most regular season wins, with the most playoff losses. :muttley: Just joshing.
It does fit his MO so far. The regular season wins are a byproduct of easy schedules over the years because of being in the East AND the weak NFC.

What's supports this is getting knocked out of the playoffs where the better teams reside.....it's been proven every year.

And to be fair, some years it's been because of the defense as well, as the offense.....complete balance in losing.

HanD

Reaction score

I'll start.

i think he wants a longer contract this time. first time he wanted to shorten it to cash in a second time. now he wants security imo.

i wouldn't do it but 5/270 180 guaranteed.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

I'll start.

The only problem I have with Dak getting a contract in the same ballpark as Goff is the fact he hasn't come close to earning it. Goff has two NFCCG appearances and a super bowl. What does Dak have? But I realize that isn't how contracts are handed out these days. You can be a bottom feeding pile of crap (just below Dak level) and still get paid because of 'market value'. It's beyond stupid.

The only thing I want to know is whether or not Dak will proclaim yet another super bowl after he gets another undeserved contract.

Last edited:

phildadon86

Reaction score
He will sign this week, Thursday or Friday. He will get a little more than what Goff got. Then Lamb will be next.
LOL.

Ya because your predictions have been so on point.

Trade deadline moves, free agency, all on point!

Wangchung83

Reaction score
He will sign this week, Thursday or Friday. He will get a little more than what Goff got. Then Lamb will be next.
No nfc championship, no proof of any progression, definitely hasn’t overcome anything like Goff has. Goff elevates his team, Dak came into a winning team and has everything around him. Cowboys were #1 paid offense all those years with nothing going to defense and Dallas didn’t get to nfc championship or a Super Bowl for that matter.

starfan1

Reaction score
I predict a Dak extension at the star will tick of half the fanbase. The another quarter will laugh at them and the others will just follow the TEAM as they always have.