Predict Dak's Next Contract

rambo2

Reaction score
Because you seem to think they are the same if not better than last year.

And its infuriating that you are bringing up 3 RBs they brought in like its some big deal.

They brought in 3 guys that together cant replace Pollard.
I think that they are a double digit win team just like a lot of people. I brought up the running backs because they did sign some free agents. The part I was wrong about was Derrick Henry. You shouldn't get upset about what I think. I was also wrong about them drafting a runningback as were a lot of people.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
Simple. Make your predictions on Dak's next contract. This will be fun to look back on once Dak actually signs a new deal, whether it's this offseason or next.

BONUS QUESTION: Will it be with the Cowboys or with another team?

I'll start.

Dak signs a 3-year/$160M extension with the Cowboys this summer, with $130M guaranteed. NO no-trade clause this time.

Similar money to Goff, just 1 fewer year.

Dak signs with the Jets for the Post Rodgers era . The Jets are one of a few pathetic and desperate franchise willing to overspend .

4 years / $140M

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
i dont know what his contract numbers will be it wont be with the cowboys so it really dont matter

Sandyf

Reaction score
Jerry signs him to 4 year deal for 54 million avg with incentives that could push the avg to 64 million avg.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
Can you elaborate at least?

I know youre a shock bot and this is all about shock value...

Are all the bots on this site with this hard core approach...do they think they would be employed long as GM's in the NFL? If so...what happens when players start to not want to play for you because of your hard core approach? Do you think you would still be employed?

I dont get it. Nothing about telling players "You arent Michael Jordan, I dont want you and I am not paying you" screams players would join your team in Free Agency. Nothing about taking advantage of rookie contracts screams players would want to flock to your team.

I am not saying your idea is wrong...Im saying it doesnt work like that...assuming all this is real.

There has been like 4 real deal QB's in the past 25 years. Youre going to waste the rest of your teams stars' career searching for Michael Jordan at QB? You'll lose the locker room and word will get out around the league that your Org is mismanaging.

Its the same thing every day around here. Shock comments and then side-stepping real issues that real GM's have to deal with.

Youre purposely not stating your stance. Youre not stating whether current QB market price is an issue at all....just that you arent into team friendly deals. You arent stating what your requirements are for "the answer" regarding QB's. Are they unrealistic requirements? How many "answers" are there in any particular year in the NFL to you?

Most comments around here leave the door open for "He aint Brady, Mahomes or hasnt won a SB...so I want a rookie contract"
lol.. a shock bot.. that's a new one.

Sure I can elaborate.

I don't really get this 50mill v 60 mill.. If the FO thinks he's not the answer, cut him. If he is the answer, then hurry up and pay him.

Why pay any QB if you don't think he can get you to the big dance?... if you do then sign him up because QB's don't grow on trees.

I have never said anything about QB's on rookie contracts, or Mahomes/Brady.. I get the "thinking" but I think its a bit unrealistic.

I have stated on many occasions.. no-one has convinced me (not yet anyway) that Dak doesn't get paid.. I still think he will.

Whatever happens and whomever is the QB of the Cowboys I will be rooting for.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No one cares as this is his final season in Dallas.

plasticman

Reaction score
Dak signs a four year 175 million dollar contract with the Las Vegas Raiders at the end of the 2024 season.

Rayman70

Reaction score
240 mil for 3 years with whomever signs him. The price goes up every day hes not extended.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
lol.. a shock bot.. that's a new one.

Sure I can elaborate.

I don't really get this 50mill v 60 mill.. If the FO thinks he's not the answer, cut him. If he is the answer, then hurry up and pay him.

Why pay any QB if you don't think he can get you to the big dance?... if you do then sign him up because QB's don't grow on trees.

I have never said anything about QB's on rookie contracts, or Mahomes/Brady.. I get the "thinking" but I think its a bit unrealistic.

I have stated on many occasions.. no-one has convinced me (not yet anyway) that Dak doesn't get paid.. I still think he will.

Whatever happens and whomever is the QB of the Cowboys I will be rooting for.
I like your answer...the mentality of it...get the guy signed up if you believe in him...im all for it. The market sucks...but it is what it is...just sign the guy up.

But...you seem to dancing around your opinion of QB's.

How many QB's do you believe in currently in the NFL? More importantly...do you believe in Dak without referring to your comment that muddies the water of your opinion of Dak..."No one has convinced me he isnt getting paid"? That comment can suggest two things and isnt clear. It can mean you think Dak is good and will get paid....or it can mean that you dont think he is good but supply and demand in NFL suggests he will get paid somewhere.

Are you willing to be clear or not?

Not attacking you...just looking for clarity.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
I like your answer...the mentality of it...get the guy signed up if you believe in him...im all for it. The market sucks...but it is what it is...just sign the guy up.

But...you seem to dancing around your opinion of QB's.

How many QB's do you believe in currently in the NFL? More importantly...do you believe in Dak without referring to your comment that muddies the water of your opinion of Dak..."No one has convinced me he isnt getting paid"? That comment can suggest two things and isnt clear. It can mean you think Dak is good and will get paid....or it can mean that you dont think he is good but supply and demand in NFL suggests he will get paid somewhere.

Are you willing to be clear or not?

Not attacking you...just looking for clarity.
lol.. and I only laugh because I'm not sure I can give you clarity.

I think Dak is a good QB.. can he us over the hump.. I'm not sure.

Should the Cowboys re-sign him.. I don't know.. Will the Cowboys re-sign him.. yes I believe they will.

I have never felt this way about a player, ever.. I'm getting splinters in my butt from sitting on the fence.

Thankfully it's not my decision to make.. but if I were betting on what will happen.. my $$ would be on he gets re-signed.

To be honest this off-season so far is doing my head in.. I may be completely wrong.. I'm not going to pretend I know any more than anyone else... opinions are like.. well.. you know the rest ;)

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
I think Dak is a good QB.. can he us over the hump.. I'm not sure.
There's plenty of room here on this fence. To be fair I dont think Jerry, nor Dak are that convinced either, as Jerry would of blown the doors off an offer if Dak had performed v GB and Dak wouldn't of insisted on a NTC (would he really believe that Jerry would of traded a successful Post-season QB).

Hadenough

Reaction score
I don't know why people think Dak compares to Goff. Look at their playoff record! Goff is heads above Dak. Anyways, Daks next contract will be with the NY Giants. Their just dumb enough to pay him 4 years 55 mil a year.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak will get 60/year, 5 year deal with 2 voided years.