CZ POLL Predict the Game - Buccaneers at Cowboys (Week 1)

Who do you think will win the Buccaneers-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This game will start out conservative, as the starters need to get in sync on offense.
Defense could come out strong though right away. But they too may want to see what TB does as to any game plan.

Dallas wins by 6 points. It could be a lower scoring game as both teams want to establish defense be more conservative on offense, at first.

Doomsday77

Reaction score
Whatever it is that we have improved on since last year has yet to be seen. One area of weakness from last year was our kicking game so we let "The Leg" walk, so to speak and then we sign another we let walk a few years ago. I don't get it. Either way we won't be counting on a kicker to win many games this year, I hope. TB wins by 3.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Expect an ugly game...lots of sacks....penalties....turnovers. And in the end....an even weirder score.

Heartbreak is coming...

In a game where we will have multiple chances to win....we will pull defeat from the jaws of victory with a short missed FG.

AND let the McCarthy death watch begin.

Sean Payton will just sit back and smile....

Fans will be gnashing their teeth because we had all summer to find a kicker...and couldn't.

Final score...

Tampa Bay 11
Dallas 9

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I read that this meeting between the two teams will mark the first time ever that the two highest-scoring teams from the previous season will have met in Week 1 of the following season. So, naturally, it'll probably be a defensive battle. lol

Dallas 13
Tampa 10

Hardline

Reaction score
Just give me a Longhorns win today and I don't care if the Cowboys win or not.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
We’re in all likelihood going to lose, let’s be real here. I just hope we look decent because we have a pretty weak schedule chunk after.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Bucs by 17. We’re gonna get destroyed. This team isn’t ready. Last year was our last chance, but now we have too many needs and not enough time or money to fix them. By the time we fill those holes, new ones will open. Get ready for mediocrity for another decade.

pitt33

Reaction score
Cowboys struggle to run. Dak struggles to pass as Bowles takes away Lamb & Schultz. Prescott is under duress much of the game. Tampa has issues of their own but do enough to exit with the W.

Tampa 23
Dallas 13

Status
Not open for further replies.