CZ POLL Predict the Game - Buccaneers at Cowboys (Week 1)

Who do you think will win the Buccaneers-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carson

Reaction score
Easy $$$ in the East today

Bucs by 3
Eagles by 7
Commanders by 3
Titans over Giants by 10+

_sturt_

Reaction score
Think we'll move the ball between the 20s, but will have trouble getting it into the end zone. Maher goes 3/4.

Think they'll have trouble moving the ball at all, but will score off a couple of big plays.

23-17

CCBoy

Reaction score
The back of his dang jersey should read "Father Time".

You have to know you have played too long when your wife says, "Ok, I'm out".
Tough out and a bit of vanity to trade one's wife in...

kskboys

Reaction score
We’re in all likelihood going to lose, let’s be real here. I just hope we look decent because we have a pretty weak schedule chunk after.
Real? TB's OLine has fallen apart, and a ton of their D has left. How about you get real?

kskboys

Reaction score
Bucs by 17. We’re gonna get destroyed. This team isn’t ready. Last year was our last chance, but now we have too many needs and not enough time or money to fix them. By the time we fill those holes, new ones will open. Get ready for mediocrity for another decade.
TB is even less ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is very interesting how the votes mirror each other for those who think the Buccaneers or the Cowboys will win.

LysleE

Reaction score
I think we lose the game. Our OL is suspect; who knows how effective Zeke and our WR corp will be; Dak will hold the ball too long and hesitant to escape the pocket; and our coaching staff/coordinators will be slow to make adjustments if at all. It seems to me we always get out-coached and out-schemed in games.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
If the Cowboys are able to turn this game into a close one than they have the edge at home. But if the Bucs get on a roll- and unfortunately I think they will- than it will probably be a double digit loss.

Hoping I am wrong but I say 34-24 Tampa Bay.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
If Tyler is just solid, we win. I d live to see him at guard next to Tyron though. I think this run game becomes titans like. Now we’ll struggle just to equal last years line,

Jarntt

Reaction score
Just placed a few bets on Tampa. Money line just a little too low to pass up IMO. But hoping like Hell I lose them because I’ll take a Cowboys win over winning money every time.
Go Cowboys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.