CZ POLL Predict the Game - Buccaneers at Cowboys (Week 1)

Who do you think will win the Buccaneers-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Expect an ugly game...lots of sacks....penalties....turnovers. And in the end....an even weirder score.

Heartbreak is coming...

In a game where we will have multiple chances to win....we will pull defeat from the jaws of victory with a short missed FG.

AND let the McCarthy death watch begin.

Sean Payton will just sit back and smile....

Fans will be gnashing their teeth because we had all summer to find a kicker...and couldn't.

Final score...

Tampa Bay 11
Dallas 9

That had become of lingering lack of discipline. Covind management has become much less restrictive and discipline management is steadily improving now.

quickccc

Reaction score
Tampa Bay 23

Dallas 20

our FG woes (maurer) .. an underwhelming Cowboys offense ..and never able to beat the NFL's all time GOAT..

Have to see it to believe it. :rolleyes:

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Brady has never lost to Dallas. I doubt tomorrow will be any different. Hope I'm wrong.

Tampa 30
Dallas 17

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This game will start out conservative, as the starters need to get in sync on offense.
Defense could come out strong though right away. But they too may want to see what TB does as to any game plan.

Dallas wins by 6 points. It could be a lower scoring game as both teams want to establish defense be more conservative on offense, at first.

i knew i always liked Jazzcat

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cowboys struggle to run. Dak struggles to pass as Bowles takes away Lamb & Schultz. Prescott is under duress much of the game. Tampa has issues of their own but do enough to exit with the W.

Tampa 23
Dallas 13

i am doing the "icky" shuffle.....how about NO on that dear sir

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cowboys struggle to run. Dak struggles to pass as Bowles takes away Lamb & Schultz. Prescott is under duress much of the game. Tampa has issues of their own but do enough to exit with the W.

Tampa 23
Dallas 13

switch it and that is closer

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Bucs by 17. We’re gonna get destroyed. This team isn’t ready. Last year was our last chance, but now we have too many needs and not enough time or money to fix them. By the time we fill those holes, new ones will open. Get ready for mediocrity for another decade.

why dont you open utube show called "the Haters"?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We’re in all likelihood going to lose, let’s be real here. I just hope we look decent because we have a pretty weak schedule chunk after.

SDCowboy---that remark is not the SD i know....lets come out guns a blazin'?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
TB 27
DAL 20[/QUOT

Tampa 23
Dallas 13

aww Pitt---- you got turned around.....not your fault....Cowboys put hurt on bucs

Status
Not open for further replies.