CZ POLL Predict the Game - Buccaneers at Cowboys (Week 1)

Who do you think will win the Buccaneers-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fivetwos

Reaction score
fivetwos is on the money as usual
Hey man. Hope you're hanging in there.

I like them tomorrow but I'm not overly encouraged about the season. Very much hope I'm wrong about the second part.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I was leaning Dallas earlier this week before watching Buffalo dismantle LAR's OL. Shaq Barrett is hardly Von Miller but young Tyler has his work cut out for him in his NFL debut on a huge stage.

TB - 27
Dallas 17

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Expect an ugly game...lots of sacks....penalties....turnovers. And in the end....an even weirder score.

Heartbreak is coming...

In a game where we will have multiple chances to win....we will pull defeat from the jaws of victory with a short missed FG.

AND let the McCarthy death watch begin.

Sean Payton will just sit back and smile....

Fans will be gnashing their teeth because we had all summer to find a kicker...and couldn't.

Final score...

\

Tampa Bay 11
Dallas 9

Floaty i cannot handle Dallas loss....i am on last lap of life...over 50 year cowboy fan.....do not have nerves or stomach for loss talk....Foaty its time for you to be in winners circle tomorrow night Go-Cowboys

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Bucs by 17. We’re gonna get destroyed. This team isn’t ready. Last year was our last chance, but now we have too many needs and not enough time or money to fix them. By the time we fill those holes, new ones will open. Get ready for mediocrity for another decade.

bunch of renegade Buc Lovers....there was a time you would never see such betrayal before a game......time to die soon......got my winners circle guarantee

zerofill

Reaction score
For some reason, I think we actually win this.

Just because Dallas as a franchise are professional trolls.
Get your hopes up, just to crush them into dust in front of your face lol.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
One can also respect another trying to be a loyal fan, without accepting less than love of HIS chosen team to be a fan of....
I'm fine with it.

I was just responding to someone that wasn't fine with me predicting a Cowboys loss.

To each his own.

TWOK11

Reaction score
Tampa’s defense is geared to stop the run and keep teams out of the endzone by evening but not breaking in the red zone. Our defense is built on speed, pressure and generating TOs.

In a game with two potentially weak OLs, the faster, more aggressive defense with a more mobile QB on the other side has a distinct advantage. Dak is far more likely to be successful under pressure than Brady, and Dak is one of the highest rated QB under pressure and outside the pocket in league history.

I think our defense wins the battle of “who can abuse the other teams OL more” and we keep their scoring relatively low. We won’t light it up but I think we can win 27-17, 27-20

ShortRound

Reaction score
Not confident in our offense. Zeke up the middle all day hasn't worked.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
TB by 14

Dak runs for his life all night. The defense is amazing for 3 quarters but eventually wear down because the offense cannot move the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.