CZ POLL ***** Predict the Season Record for the 2018 Cowboys ***** CLOSED *****

How many wins and losses will the Cowboys have this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noclaf

Reaction score
8-8 lack of experience is going to cost them huge

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
8-8

a fitting end to the ginger imbecile's career

An 8-8 season still results in...

ViGgHuIB.gif

TX_Yid

Reaction score
Is anyone really going to pretend they have a Sam Hills idea what the heck is going on this year????

Zeke will be Zeke, Dak might be a bit better and Jaylon looks healthy. Other than that it’s anyones guess.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
8-8
Frederick's out indefinitely.
Witten is gone.
Dez is gone. (Well, maybe that's not all that bad.)
Dak had a great first year, a so-so second year and a ? third year.
And Garrett is still the coach.

I think tight end is going to hurt us worse than we realize. I don't know if the receiving corp will be able to step up to the challenge.

I hope I'm wrong and will gladly eat crow. But I'm tired of being optimistic every preseason and having reality bite me in the end.

I'm going for reverse psychology. Although, 8-8 reverse psychology is still 8-8. :huh:

bark

Reaction score
9-7
Team is built to win close hard fought games.
Combo of new kicker/ coach Garrett costs us two wins/ board meltdown

JBond

Reaction score
11-5

Wins: Washington x2, NY x2, Carolina, Detroit, TB, Indy, Seattle, Tennessee, Jacksonville

Losses: Philly x2, NO, Houston, Atlanta
Split NY, lose Carolina and Seattle. 8-8

ksadler1

Reaction score
If this team didn't fall apart every time someone sneezed, l'd feel alot better about them. Right now all l'm seeing is "SOS, different year". This team has taken on the identity of Clappy the Clown. He can't rally them and they don't know how to do it themselves. I hope I'm eating some crow at seasons end but l don't think so...

cristglo

Reaction score
10-6
I have tried to be a JG supporter through out his time here. After the Atl game I just really begin loosing confidence in him and his abilities. I wont go into all the reasons on this post at this time but he is the reason I chose 10-6. I feel we have the talent there to be a better team but with him and his decision making doesnt give me a lot of hope for this year.

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
11-5

Wins: Washington x2, NY x2, Carolina, Detroit, TB, Indy, Seattle, Tennessee, Jacksonville

Losses: Philly x2, NO, Houston, Atlanta

I can't see Philly beating them twice. I predict the Super Bowl hangover for the Eagles, and it will start on Thursday when they get crushed.

I think they will finish 10-6.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
If this team didn't fall apart every time someone sneezed, l'd feel alot better about them. Right now all l'm seeing is "SOS, different year". This team has taken on the identity of Clappy the Clown. He can't rally them and they don't know how to do it themselves. I hope I'm eating some crow at seasons end but l don't think so...
Clappy the clown. :laugh:

George

a legend in your own mind
Reaction score
JG won’t be fired for the right reason. What I’m saying is that JG performance has been mediocre for the most part and should have been fired last year. But Jerry won’t fire JG until Jerry literally sees that the Cowboy fans have had overwhelmingly enough.

JustChip

Reaction score
10-6

3-3 in Division
3-1 against AFC South
2-2 against NFC South
2-0 against Detroit & Seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.