CZ POLL ***** Predict the Season Record for the 2021 Cowboys ***** CLOSED! ***

How many wins and losses will the Cowboys have this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I cant argue the past. But thankfully, this team has nothing to do with the past. But if you want to base your analysis off of past teams, be my guest.

If you want to pretend that the same GM and Director of Player Personnel of the past 25 years of nothing aren't still making those decisions, be my guest.

I can't pretend that they suddenly have nothing to do with this team, so I need to see different results. The preseason hype train no longer works for me.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you want to pretend that the same GM and Director of Player Personnel of the past 25 years of nothing aren't still making those decisions, be my guest.

I can't pretend that they suddenly have nothing to do with this team, so I need to see different results. The preseason hype train no longer works for me.

Is the roster and coaching the same? The logic is missing in this post

Hadenough

Reaction score
Anyone that thinks they win more than 9 games is a total homer.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

I could care less if you think we suck.

the players and coaches and injuries this year will determine team success. Not the ones from years past.

Last edited:

Silverstar

Reaction score
I'll go with 12-5 if they can stay healthy.

I think our offense is legit and will outscore most teams.
The speed on defense should be improved adding rookies Parsons (4.39), Joseph (4.34) and Cox (4.52) to the mix.
Should also have better DL results starting Gregory and adding Basham, Urban and Watkins over last years duds Smith, McCoy, Poe and Griffin.
Kazee, Wilson, Hooker, Kearse >>>> Woods, Heath, Thompson, Frazier.

Last edited:
Reactions: CWR

Zordon

Reaction score
9-8. The defense is still talent-deficient up front.

Little Jr

Reaction score
I saw there were 36 who said below 8. Without even looking I knew 3 would be Fallen Star, PUPPYDOG and arse731.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
11-6 voters are my people. Let's go Cowboys!!!

reddyuta

Reaction score
i will be happy with a NFCE win with this Defense,they still have the potential to be very bad.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Sports line is 9.5, bunch of homers huh?
If this were any other team without such a large fan base the line would be 8.5 but because the oddsmakers know the Dallas fan base thinks so highly of their team they can get away with hiking it a point.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSP3st3FRmNohvfOVzmNGcAqgA9jN_20ed2-g&usqp=CAU

I wonder how many here know that "Charo" is an actual person?
It was fun just to listen to her talk.

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
12-5.....team will be better than everyone thinks. For reasons not discussed, in length, on the forums. Bonus prediction: (Floor 10-7 | Ceiling 14-3)

CWR

Reaction score
If this were any other team without such a large fan base the line would be 8.5 but because the oddsmakers know the Dallas fan base thinks so highly of their team they can get away with hiking it a point.

They do a pretty damn good job of setting the lines. So maybe you don't have to be a homer to believe they can win >9 games?

You want to call someone a homer for 16-1 or something crazy I'm with you. 10 wins isnt an incredible feat for this team though.

Status
Not open for further replies.