Prediction: Dak-friendly offensive changes

dallasdave

Reaction score
that is the type of spread set that you can run the ball down the other guys' throat.
they would be in dime and zeke gets to make sure a few dbs cannot get up.
Well said Putty -Dallas needs to run the plays that help our QB and WR's !!!! Use the OL and RB to get the other teams defense to do what Dallas wants them to do !!!!

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
qZEh94Z.jpg

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
There has been reports of the offense changing to be more Dak friendly RPO offenses.
So the signing of 2 wrs may be confirming some of these plans.
they still must fix the ol

1. more 4 or 5 receiver sets (zeke lining up wide sometimes). hopefully these RPO sets with better receivers would be less predictable.
2 less emphasis on TEs - so witten may not stay long and his contract can pay for the 2 wr signings
I like forcing more DBs on the field and clearing out the box. Our oline is a strength, and I trust them to win head to head. They get beaten when teams overload a side. The oline can't do much about that. But take potential blitzers out of the box, and the defense is going to have a problem.

And it will be a very long day for DBs if they have to tackle Zeke all day.

Garrett has always preferred maximizing protection over spreading the field. With a sturdier QB, maybe we're moving on from that.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I like forcing more DBs on the field and clearing out the box. Our oline is a strength, and I trust them to win head to head. They get beaten when teams overload a side. The oline can't do much about that. But take potential blitzers out of the box, and the defense is going to have a problem.

And it will be a very long day for DBs if they have to tackle Zeke all day.

Garrett has always preferred maximizing protection over spreading the field. With a sturdier QB, maybe we're moving on from that.
I'm interested to see what differences they're trying to implement in the offense.
We'll see.

Last edited: