Twitter: Prescott and Mahomes stats through 11 games

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
what!!!

give Mahomes Cooks, CD and Gallup. then we shall see. not saying Dak is trash like the Bash Dak Over Dallas Cult, but Mahomes has Kelce who is 20th in receiving. this comparison is unfair to Mahomes and btw, I love the way Dak is playing lately
dont blame you. the hater-bater crowd has really forced all of us to have to mention we arent haters if we say the slightest thing negative about Dak

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
@MountaineerCowboy

I should have waited until this year for the bet lol

Hope you are good, haven't seen or heard from you in a while.

One time I pointed out that like 27 of his last 30 posts were about Prescott, and he was averaging like 15 Dak posts a day or something crazy.

Ever since then, his profile is private and non-moderators can’t look at it. Lol.

I’m sure he’ll be back after a tough loss in the future, though.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
what!!!

give Mahomes Cooks, CD and Gallup. then we shall see. not saying Dak is trash like the Bash Dak Over Dallas Cult, but Mahomes has Kelce who is 20th in receiving. this comparison is unfair to Mahomes and btw, I love the way Dak is playing lately
I'm still trying to figure out exactly what this means, is it people who like to bash Dak more than they bash Dallas? I dunno... Care to explain?

At least the other sides argument makes sense when they say some members love Dak and his stats more than the like team success. That's where the 'loving Dak more than the Dallas Cowboys' thing started.

12+88=7

Reaction score
LoL..... some cant help themselves
..I'm sure you're hoping this happens....
What are the chances Prescott out performs Mahomes in the playoffs?

Previous history, Mahomes has yet to fail to make it to a championship game, and Prescott has never made it to a championship game.

Go ahead, answer the question.

Chuck 54

Reaction score

Let’s not compare my Cowboys QB with Mahommes. It’s been true of Dak, and it’s true of Mahommes; A QB cannot do it alone. We all know Mahommes is by far the better QB, but he’s facing a year like Dak had when he doesn't have a full compliment of competent receivers. Dak was good but had only one WR last season and he was forced to take chances. Mahommes has almost nothing at the receiver position. Mahommes is still the best QB in the NFL, but even the best can’t get it done without an OL and playmakers.

Chuck 54

Reaction score

Previous history, Mahomes has yet to fail to make it to a championship game, and Prescott has never made it to a championship game.

Pretty good actually, but that doesn’t mean Dak is better. He isn’t. Mahommes is surrounded by garbage receivers, even worse than last season when Dak had no one but CeeDee. You cannot judge a QB only by results; you have to look at the supporting cast.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Dak’s playing really well lately. Mahomes is still better though. His receivers are atrocious

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I don't need to answer it...I just know you hope Dak fails....you're one if them...shhhoooo

MikeT22

Reaction score
Interesting how Dak's best season is mirroring Mahomes worst. Says alot, especially since Mahomes numbers are down due to having WR's who can't catch.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
"Mahomes only has Kelce and his receivers are bad".

Aren't elite QB's supposed to elevate the team around them?? Why did this excuse not work for Dak early in 2018 when his receivers were Allen Hurns, Deonte Thompson, Cole Beasley, and Tavon Austin?

CCBoy

Reaction score
I don't need to answer it...I just know you hope Dak fails....you're one if them...shhhoooo
Tell him to decide to use either the Australian repel ... or swiss seat from a mountain as high as the empire state building with the world's specially made and longest rope. I chose the swiss seat on Chejido Island below Korea.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
There is absolutely no way that dude is a fan of this team.
He told me he would rather see the Cowboys lose all season over watching them lose in the playoffs just so they can get rid of Dak. And he accused me of being a "Dak over Dallas" fan after saying something like that?

ryanbabs

Reaction score
He told me he would rather see the Cowboys lose all season over watching them lose in the playoffs just so they can get rid of Dak. And he accused me of being a "Dak over Dallas" fan after saying something like that?
I don’t get folks that act like we have some hall of fame QB ready to take over for Dak. They must have not been around or forgotten how bad it was from after Aikman retired all the way to Romo. Dak has certainly upset me in a slew of games in the past but he’s still the QB of my favorite team and I’m rooting for the guy along with the rest of the team.