Twitter: Prescott and Mahomes stats through 11 games

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
@MountaineerCowboy

I should have waited until this year for the bet lol

Hope you are good, haven't seen or heard from you in a while.
He’s been a no-show during our winning streak and Dak’s stellar play. He only comes here for one reason. The next loss or bad game from Dak and he’ll be back.

jay94

Reaction score
Let's face it. Mahomes has fallen off a cliff.

No, lets face it you haven't watched his games. His receivers are ABSOLUTE garbage. Fwiw especially last 5-6 games Dak has played great.

GINeric

Reaction score
And if you read my post, stats are meaningless. Dallas and Prescott will be judged in January. End of story.

Prescott could win MVP, break all passing records. But if Dallas loses in the divisional round and Prescott plays poorly. No one will be taking how great he played in the regular season.

I cringe when I read the title threads sometimes exclaiming how Prescott is the greatest thing since sliced bread. They never seem to age well. These same posters will then disappear when Dallas loses and then reappear months later when the smoke has cleared. And return to posting the same threads again. Prescott is 3rd in QBR. Prescott best under pressure. Prescott best deep ball. It just goes on and on. Rinse wash repeat.

Win in January. Change the narrative. Till then, shut up. You're embarrassing yourselves.

Well I disagree that stats are meaningless.

Stats are used to draft players, stats are used to negotiate contracts, stats are used to align the playoff lineup, and most of all, stats are used to induct players into the Hall of Fame.

As far as January and the playoffs, we'll cross that bridge when we get there. But as of now, Dak and other Cowboys players are putting up stats that's contributing to wins.

We're just going into December. Let's see how things play out. Hopefully Dak AND the other players continue to perform well. It's not just all up to Dak, it's up to the entire team.

That's why it's call a team game.

starfan1

Reaction score
Those who rather bash Dak than see Dallas succeed. Some want dallas to lose so they can bash Dak. Some even.said so in those words.

you are the only who asked. Playing dumb? Or are you a cult memeber?
He may not be president of the club but he’s on the board
He can be seen active in most threads bashing Dak

T-RO

Reaction score
"Mahomes only has Kelce and his receivers are bad".

Aren't elite QB's supposed to elevate the team around them?? Why did this excuse not work for Dak early in 2018 when his receivers were Allen Hurns, Deonte Thompson, Cole Beasley, and Tavon Austin?
Post of the Week.

T-RO

Reaction score
There is absolutely no way that dude is a fan of this team.
He's a poor man's Risen Star.

Sadly with 20 points more intellect he'd get folks here suckered, just as RS does. All it takes is about 102 IQ and a sarcastic wit.

starfan1

Reaction score
He’s been a no-show during our winning streak and Dak’s stellar play. He only comes here for one reason. The next loss or bad game from Dak and he’ll be back.
I have no knowledge on the situation but my guess is he got short term banned because of his continual conduct as he’s a stubborn SOB and he’d be here talking smack if he was able to but you may be right

First and foremost I hope he’s ok but that aside it wouldn’t bother me if he never showed back up

I can think of a few others I’d be ok with joining him on the sidelines as well

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
If we’re looking at pure stats, Purdy has the best stats in the league. And he did it in his first year as a starter.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Let's face it. Mahomes has fallen off a cliff.
Those stats really
Well his best pass catcher in Kelce is busy playing house and I've never seen so many dropped balls by his no name WRs. But yeah comparing Daks best vs Mahomes worst is pretty even. But don't forget to look at playoff records. Oh and check out how Mahomes has done against SF.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
And if you read my post, stats are meaningless. Dallas and Prescott will be judged in January. End of story.

Prescott could win MVP, break all passing records. But if Dallas loses in the divisional round and Prescott plays poorly. No one will be taking how great he played in the regular season.

I cringe when I read the title threads sometimes exclaiming how Prescott is the greatest thing since sliced bread. They never seem to age well. These same posters will then disappear when Dallas loses and then reappear months later when the smoke has cleared. And return to posting the same threads again. Prescott is 3rd in QBR. Prescott best under pressure. Prescott best deep ball. It just goes on and on. Rinse wash repeat.

Win in January. Change the narrative. Till then, shut up. You're embarrassing yourselves.
Then stop posting until January. Posts prior are useless.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I disagree. Kelce is still a great player. I’d say I’d rather have Lamb but this group was fine for Mahomes last year. The NFL is just different this year. Teams are playing better defense.
I didn't say Kelce isn't great. but he is a TE, his WRs are not that good. and even if he did well last year, that's more credit to Mahomes.

starfan1

Reaction score
I certainly dont buy into this demise ofMahomes and the KC cheifs. I think they still are stacked. Yes their WR room isnt very good right now. ( a thing completely ignored here when it was dak) but the Cheifs still have best TE in game best Oline in AFC. Best coaching staff.One of best defenses and patrick is still the best QB in football by a large margin

That said this is still a TEAM game and even the generational talent Patrick Mahomes needs playmakers to help him out. Both games i watched at least part of the Detroit game and the Philly game KC should have won if not for drops. Sound familiar?
we had some some of that last year with our WR corps having balls that should have been caught end up in opponents hands or poor routes. Patrick is light years ahead of EVERY qb in the league. Just goes to show you how important other players on the team are

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I didn't say Kelce isn't great. but he is a TE, his WRs are not that good. and even if he did well last year, that's more credit to Mahomes.
Kelce is essentially a receiver in that offense. He’s not out there to block.

But this isn’t. He gets credit for last year but now he doesn’t get blame? I can see if we are talking about AJ Brown, Goedert and Devonta or Bengals group or Dolphins….Cowboys receiving group is closer to the Chiefs then it is the Dolphins or Bengals or Eagles.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Kelce is essentially a receiver in that offense. He’s not out there to block.

But this isn’t. He gets credit for last year but now he doesn’t get blame? I can see if we are talking about AJ Brown, Goedert and Devonta or Bengals group or Dolphins….Cowboys receiving group is closer to the Chiefs then it is the Dolphins or Bengals or Eagles.
we can label him as we want. he is a TE, some TEs block more than others. some are essentially pass catching TEs. but we still can't deny, his WR group sucks. and last year he had Kelce and JuJu. this year they are all no names. Dak played with no name group of WRs and it sucked for us. cowboys WR group is not close to chiefs. it is closer to bengals and eagles with the likes of CD comparative to Hill and Chase. cook, gallup, et. al comparative to the rest of their WRs. CD is a top 3 WR in the league. some say he is a top WR in the league. there is no WR on KC that's comparable to CD. Kelce maybe a top TE, but ferguson is a top 5-7 TE. no one is going to agree that we are closer to KC in WR group than dolphins and

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dak is playing well!
Mahomes has had a down year for him

But .....Yeah, not remotely the same comp.
Mahomes has maybe the worst WR group and Dak has one of the best WR groups. He does have a great TE though while our group is "only" considered above average.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
we can label him as we want. he is a TE, some TEs block more than others. some are essentially pass catching TEs. but we still can't deny, his WR group sucks. and last year he had Kelce and JuJu. this year they are all no names. Dak played with no name group of WRs and it sucked for us. cowboys WR group is not close to chiefs. it is closer to bengals and eagles with the likes of CD comparative to Hill and Chase. cook, gallup, et. al comparative to the rest of their WRs. CD is a top 3 WR in the league. some say he is a top WR in the league. there is no WR on KC that's comparable to CD. Kelce maybe a top TE, but ferguson is a top 5-7 TE. no one is going to agree that we are closer to KC in WR group than dolphins and
You may not know them but Rice is better than Juju. You will know by this season or next year. At the end of ten day guys are struggling. Burrow did as well what was his excuse? Teams are playing these guys differently. Dak struggled a bit early because of it too. Has nothing to do with Mahomes weapons he had these guys last year and has a better group this year.