Twitter: Prescott and Mahomes stats through 11 games

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I don’t get folks that act like we have some hall of fame QB ready to take over for Dak. They must have not been around or forgotten how bad it was from after Aikman retired all the way to Romo. Dak has certainly upset me in a slew of games in the past but he’s still the QB of my favorite team and I’m rooting for the guy along with the rest of the team.
Exactly! If Dak does well that means the Cowboys do well. To root against him just because they don't like him or wish the team would do better is missing the entire point. Dak is our QB until the day he isn't. Until then he is the Cowboys' best chance to win.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out exactly what this means, is it people who like to bash Dak more than they bash Dallas? I dunno... Care to explain?

At least the other sides argument makes sense when they say some members love Dak and his stats more than the like team success. That's where the 'loving Dak more than the Dallas Cowboys' thing started.
Those who rather bash Dak than see Dallas succeed. Some want dallas to lose so they can bash Dak. Some even.said so in those words.

you are the only who asked. Playing dumb? Or are you a cult memeber?

FaSho

Reaction score
He once had Tyreek to throw to…now he has Taylor Swift and some Jags.
That said, he still has rings….and that’s why he gets the hype. Dak gotta get one
Yep. Dak has been fantastic, but imagine Mahomes in our offense lol

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Interesting how Dak's best season is mirroring Mahomes worst. Says alot, especially since Mahomes numbers are down due to having WR's who can't catch.
It wasn't an excuse when Dak had Allen Hurns and whatever other bum....so why does Mahomes get a pass?

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Let's face it. Mahomes has fallen off a cliff.

No, he has one offensive weapon and a bunch of jags otherwise. They had the league's best WR and didn't want to pay him. Mahomes is a miracle worker to get as much out of that team as he has.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
It wasn't an excuse when Dak had Allen Hurns and whatever other bum....so why does Mahomes get a pass?

Because Mahomes is the most successful playoff QB since Tom Brady was elite, and Dak has yet to even win a divisional game. They're not starting from the same place.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
The stats are similar. But you can't use them as a comparison since they play for different teams, that play different teams. If you switched QBs, would the stats still look similar? But regardless of that, Dak has very good stats this year.
It's almost like weapons matter

12+88=7

Reaction score
I don't need to answer it...I just know you hope Dak fails....you're one if them...shhhoooo
I'm not hoping Prescott fails.

The comparison was to Mahomes. I don't believe Prescott is as good as Mahomes so immediately I'm branded a hater.

Mahomes has made it to the conference championship game every year he has played. Prescott has never made it to the conference championship game every year he has played.

This is why I said that talk to me in January. Because stats in November mean nothing.

GMO415

Reaction score
These stats are all well and good but at the end of the day it's how many rings you got and in that regard Pat's got two and Dak doesn't even have one.
200w.gif

GINeric

Reaction score
I'm not hoping Prescott fails.

The comparison was to Mahomes. I don't believe Prescott is as good as Mahomes so immediately I'm branded a hater.

Mahomes has made it to the conference championship game every year he has played. Prescott has never made it to the conference championship game every year he has played.

This is why I said that talk to me in January. Because stats in November mean nothing.

Eli Manning has 2 Superbowl rings. Aaron Rodgers has one, Jim Kelly and Marino had zero.

So according to your logic, Eli was extremely better than all of those other quarterbacks, correct??

rambo2

Reaction score
What are the chances Prescott out performs Mahomes in the playoffs?

Previous history, Mahomes has yet to fail to make it to a championship game, and Prescott has never made it to a championship game.

Go ahead, answer the question.
It looks pretty good for Prescott this year.

rambo2

Reaction score
Because Mahomes is the most successful playoff QB since Tom Brady was elite, and Dak has yet to even win a divisional game. They're not starting from the same place.
They are trending in opposite directions at this point.

12+88=7

Reaction score
Eli Manning has 2 Superbowl rings. Aaron Rodgers has one, Jim Kelly and Marino had zero.

So according to your logic, Eli was extremely better than all of those other quarterbacks, correct??
Wow, where has common sense gone.

Comparing Prescott to Mahomes was a mistake. There isn't another QB in the league in his tier.

I said wait till January to see if Prescott out performs Mahomes then. Which I doubted because of their past history. Mahomes has nothing but success, while Prescott doesn't.

Because I believe Mahomes is better then Prescott I have posters attacking me. I laugh at the absence of football IQ from some of you.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
what!!!

give Mahomes Cooks, CD and Gallup. then we shall see. not saying Dak is trash like the Bash Dak Over Dallas Cult, but Mahomes has Kelce who is 20th in receiving. this comparison is unfair to Mahomes and btw, I love the way Dak is playing lately
I disagree. Kelce is still a great player. I’d say I’d rather have Lamb but this group was fine for Mahomes last year. The NFL is just different this year. Teams are playing better defense.

GINeric

Reaction score
Wow, where has common sense gone.

Comparing Prescott to Mahomes was a mistake. There isn't another QB in the league in his tier.

I said wait till January to see if Prescott out performs Mahomes then. Which I doubted because of their past history. Mahomes has nothing but success, while Prescott doesn't.

Because I believe Mahomes is better then Prescott I have posters attacking me. I laugh at the absence of football IQ from some of you.

Stevie Wonder can see that Mahomes is a better quarterback than Dak. But according to THIS year's production, Dak has matched his output.

That's all the OP was illustrating. It's said nothing about playoffs or January. It's speaking about THIS season.

Reactions: G2

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I don't see how anyone can watch KC games and think Mahommes has regressed. The number of drops on that team is insane. And Ceedee/Cooks are much better than anything they have at WR.
Mahomes just has to do a better job at making his wide outs better

12+88=7

Reaction score
Stevie Wonder can see that Mahomes is a better quarterback than Dak. But according to THIS year's production, Dak has matched his output.

That's all the OP was illustrating. It's said nothing about playoffs or January. It's speaking about THIS season.
And if you read my post, stats are meaningless. Dallas and Prescott will be judged in January. End of story.

Prescott could win MVP, break all passing records. But if Dallas loses in the divisional round and Prescott plays poorly. No one will be taking how great he played in the regular season.

I cringe when I read the title threads sometimes exclaiming how Prescott is the greatest thing since sliced bread. They never seem to age well. These same posters will then disappear when Dallas loses and then reappear months later when the smoke has cleared. And return to posting the same threads again. Prescott is 3rd in QBR. Prescott best under pressure. Prescott best deep ball. It just goes on and on. Rinse wash repeat.

Win in January. Change the narrative. Till then, shut up. You're embarrassing yourselves.