Twitter: Prescott confident roster will be in good shape

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The hat he's wearing is the new one for the Washington franchise.

~looking away~

plasticman

Reaction score
And I still say you are not 100% healed from a compound fracture and dislocation of the ankle in less than a year. Dak may have had clearance to play last season but it was at a reduced capacity. He never used this as an excuse and that is a tribute to his character.

Regardless, at one point in the season he was the leader for passer rating. His numbers put him in the same area as Mahomes, Rodgers, and Brady.

I fully expect Dak Prescott to have his best season. This is a very unpopular position for me to take among the majority of fans but I don't care.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
I think Dak ment to say.. B Wagner is signing soon…... R-E-L-A-X

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Some of you would find something wrong with finding A Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader naked in your bed

You'd be like Damn Front office trying to make me forget about loosing Coop. WHAAAAAAA!

Friggin Wusses

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Imagine if you're starting QB came out and said the talent lost is insurmountable and said we're doomed?

Of course he's going to be confident. As fans when you lose your #2 receiver, starting RT, and 3rd best pass rusher you're going to have some concerns but players are going to step up and take advantage of the opportunity.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
MwKrQV0.jpg

CWR

Reaction score
And I still say you are not 100% healed from a compound fracture and dislocation of the ankle in less than a year. Dak may have had clearance to play last season but it was at a reduced capacity. He never used this as an excuse and that is a tribute to his character.

Regardless, at one point in the season he was the leader for passer rating. His numbers put him in the same area as Mahomes, Rodgers, and Brady.

I fully expect Dak Prescott to have his best season. This is a very unpopular position for me to take among the majority of fans but I don't care.

His recovery really was taken for granted by the majority of his critics.