Twitter: Prescott confident roster will be in good shape

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If you join a bad organization and do nothing to improve it in 6 years then yes, you are now part of the continually of the problem.

I'm not surprised you agree with that statement. I've read enough of your posts to know that you seem to lean towards the "if the team is good enough to win the division or squeak into the playoffs then I'm satisfied" side. Jerry loves fans like yourself. That's why we get the same product every year. Because a lot of the fans have become comfortable with mediocrity and being just good enough to win the division every couple years.

I judge a team year to year, not 25 or 26 years back. as for being a Jerry fan, not really I blame him for things I disagree with and credit him for things I do agree with him on. I don't blame him for every single thing, As for being comfortable with mediocrity? Not at all, I'm just not a whiner who comes here to whine and complain daily, I hope to see Cowboys make it to the SB and will not waste my time with the NEVER BS like you and others around here do. If you are so certain that this team NEVER will win anything then why the hell do you watch? You don't like the players, you don't like the coaches and you don't like the owner so what the hell do you like about this team?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Where we’re going to run into trouble next season is if Michael Gallup isn’t ready for the start of the season or can’t stay healthy and we end up with Noah Brown or someone else as one of our starting receivers. Any injuries to our starting wide outs will leave us with a very average receiving corp. Could bring back some bad memories of what we had at receiver in 2018 before we traded for Cooper.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I judge a team year to year, not 25 or 26 years back. as for being a Jerry fan, not really I blame him for things I disagree with and credit him for things I do agree with him on. I don't blame him for every single thing, As for being comfortable with mediocrity? Not at all, I'm just not a whiner who comes here to whine and complain daily, I hope to see Cowboys make it to the SB and will not waste my time with the NEVER BS like you and others around here do. If you are so certain that this team NEVER will win anything then why the hell do you watch? You don't like the players, you don't like the coaches and you don't like the owner so what the hell do you like about this team?
See, now you're just saying a bunch of untruths about me. I didn't say they are NEVER going to win anything. I didn't say I didn't like the players (there's just a few I'm not a fan of). I don't like the head coach, you're right about that, but he's just 1 coach.

I also didn't say that you were a Jerry fan. I said you're the type of fan that Jerry loves. Meaning you will blindly support everything they do, call the ones that don't "whiners" and "complainers", and be perfectly satisfied with mediocrity as long as they're good enough to make the playoff every couple years. I remember when the Cowboys fanbase had some pride and expected better from the team. Unforntunetley, those fans are being drowned out by the ones that live in the past and believe that as long as a star is on the helmet then they're above criticism. It's not 1996. The Cowboys aren't great and you should expect better.

Also, don't let your emotions overpower your reading comprehension.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
See, now you're just saying a bunch of untruths about me. I didn't say they are NEVER going to win anything. I didn't say I didn't like the players (there's just a few I'm not a fan of). I don't like the head coach, you're right about that, but he's just 1 coach.

I also didn't say that you were a Jerry fan. I said you're the type of fan that Jerry loves. Meaning you will blindly support everything they do, call the ones that don't "whiners" and "complainers", and be perfectly satisfied with mediocrity as long as they're good enough to make the playoff every couple years. I remember when the Cowboys fanbase had some pride and expected better from the team. Unforntunetley, those fans are being drowned out by the ones that live in the past and believe that as long as a star is on the helmet then they're above criticism. It's not 1996. The Cowboys aren't great and you should expect better.

Also, don't let your emotions overpower your reading comprehension.

Go find a team you can support. Your right this is not 1996

glimmerman

Reaction score
If we get him protection then we will have a run game. If we have a run game then we have a pass game. Then it comes down to having a good or descent Defense. We should be able to win division again.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
“and if not I’ll still get paid 42 million and have some built in excuses to be mediocre “
Funnily enough, the built in excuse will be the lack of attention the FO gave to the offense in free agency.

We've seen a lot of people pretend to be happy that Cooper and Collins are gone, but when the offense struggles those 2 losses will be used as an excuse.

It's just how the Dallas Prescott fans operate.

Last edited:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Funnily enough, the built in excuse will be the lack of attention the FO gave to the offense in free agency.

We've seen a lot of people pretend to be happy that Cooper and Collins are gone, but when the offense struggles those 2 losses will be used as an excuse.

It's just how the Dallas Prescott fans operate.
"it's not the baby daks fault. the WR are awful, the offensive line is awful, the running backs, the defense, the offensive coordinator, the head coach, the special team, the kicking team, and the fans didn't pull hard enough for the loser".
that about covers it.

Last edited:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"it's not the baby daks fault. the WR are awful, the offensive line is awful, the running backs, the defense, the offensive coordinator, the head coach, the special team, the kicking team, and the fans didn't pull hard enough for the losers.
that about covers it.

Dak should have had the Bengals offline and then you would see his greatness!!!!:muttley:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
This is one of the reasons he got that contract. He always says the right things.

I feel like losing is a great thing, we have great coaches owners and fans, I love the talent here, the beers on game day are always cold, parking is great, weather is great lol

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
"it's not the baby daks fault. the WR are awful, the offensive line is awful, the running backs, the defense, the offensive coordinator, the head coach, the special team, the kicking team, and the fans didn't pull hard enough for the loser".
that about covers it.
Don't forget the officiating.

"If they weren't [throwing trash] at us, and the fans felt the same way as us, and that's what they were doing it for, then yeah. I guess that's why the refs took off and got out of there so fast. I think everybody's upset with the way that this thing played out."