Twitter: Prescott confident roster will be in good shape

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Don't forget the officiating.

"If they weren't [throwing trash] at us, and the fans felt the same way as us, and that's what they were doing it for, then yeah. I guess that's why the refs took off and got out of there so fast. I think everybody's upset with the way that this thing played out."

and the defense, they didn't score enough. losers and can't stop the run. :confused:

Beastsfromthenfceast

Reaction score
Don't forget the officiating.

"If they weren't [throwing trash] at us, and the fans felt the same way as us, and that's what they were doing it for, then yeah. I guess that's why the refs took off and got out of there so fast. I think everybody's upset with the way that this thing played out."
Yes it is his fault. Every one played pretty decent last year except HIM !

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Blah blah blah how about the next time we really need a first down you tuck it and run like a man instead of going full on turtle like a 40 million dollar princess.
Damn, I like that! I felt the hair on my knuckles growing as I read that. Almost as long as an Eagles' cheerleader's.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Stephan Jones added some wording to Dak's contract saying he has to show faith in the front office or lose money.

Those crafty Jones's

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Some of you would find something wrong with finding A Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader naked in your bed

You'd be like Damn Front office trying to make me forget about loosing Coop. WHAAAAAAA!

Friggin Wusses

We could not understand you with Jerry's junk in your mouth.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Blah blah blah how about the next time we really need a first down you tuck it and run like a man instead of going full on turtle like a 40 million dollar princess.
or he should have at least flung his pocketbook at them before he went full-on turtle.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
As soon as Jethro gets his paternity lawsuit out of the way he’ll be leading the cheers again.

Thanks Dak for holding up the sinking ship.

th