Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

986e9f30-dad1-41b2-a9ba-971b0aa77366_text.gif

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The guy is becoming more cringe to me. I understand he’s just towing the line and saying the right things, but it feels so disingenuous and borderline robotic.

We all know he’s not gonna target Lamb the way he should.

We all know it’s gonna be a ton of panicked dump offs to Schultz for nominal gains.

I just can’t take Dak seriously anymore.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Imagine if you're starting QB came out and said the talent lost is insurmountable and said we're doomed?

Of course he's going to be confident. As fans when you lose your #2 receiver, starting RT, and 3rd best pass rusher you're going to have some concerns but players are going to step up and take advantage of the opportunity.

Some have done so like Watson, when Houston let Hopkins go despite the fact they signed Watson to a 39 mill contract. Watson went into pout mode.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
i fully approve this message hes correct. Fans are impatient and always see the negative.,
"fans are impatient and always see the negative"

You do know you're talking about a fan base with 3 Wild Card wins in 26 years, right?

I believe the fans have been more than patient. It's well past time to expect better and stop giving these guys a pass.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
"fans are impatient and always see the negative"

You do know you're talking about a fan base with 3 Wild Card wins in 26 years, right?

I believe the fans have been more than patient. It's well past time to expect better and stop giving these guys a pass.

Dak has not been here for 26 years, so he and the rest of this team have to pay the price? I do agree that some fans are impatient and always see the negative.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak has not been here for 26 years, so he and the rest of this team have to pay the price? I do agree that some fans are impatient and always see the negative.
If you join a bad organization and do nothing to improve it in 6 years then yes, you are now part of the continually of the problem.

I'm not surprised you agree with that statement. I've read enough of your posts to know that you seem to lean towards the "if the team is good enough to win the division or squeak into the playoffs then I'm satisfied" side. Jerry loves fans like yourself. That's why we get the same product every year. Because a lot of the fans have become comfortable with mediocrity and being just good enough to win the division every couple years.