Twitter: Prescott deal not close

ICP

Reaction score
I was sad. Then I remembered this good news.
Yeah after the way he started I had hope but tonight it was the Dak from the past two years with too many passes off the mark. He didn't get any help from the run game or coaching staff but definatley not impressive tonight.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Welcome back Dak..........

Lol he obviously didn't have his best game, but it wasn't bad either. He held the ball a little long in the 1st half and this was the most pass rush he's seen.

We act like he just had 5 turnovers during the game and played like complete trash. The loss is frustrating, but it wasn't on Dak. The Saints took away everything that is often open and changes were not made. Offense became predictable.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Value dropped after this stink storm

Agreed that the offense played like crap, but not sure that game will hurt his negotiating position... When you have two fumbles on third down conversions, two OPI on conversions (one that gets you closer to FG range), and two 3rd down conversion drops by Cobb. That's 6 Drive stopping plays... Hard to drive the offense with those type of back breaking plays.

erod

Reaction score
Lol he obviously didn't have his best game, but it wasn't bad either. He held the ball a little long in the 1st half and this was the most pass rush he's seen.

We act like he just had 5 turnovers during the game and played like complete trash. The loss is frustrating, but it wasn't on Dak. The Saints took away everything that is often open and changes were not made. Offense became predictable.
What a load of crap.

Dak was outplayed by a backup.

He was not good.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Agreed that the offense played like crap, but not sure that game will hurt his negotiating position... When you have two fumbles on third down conversions, two OPI on conversions (one that gets you closer to FG range), and two 3rd down conversion drops by Cobb. That's 6 Drive stopping plays... Hard to drive the offense with those type of back breaking plays.
One of those drops was on Dak no matter what you it touched his hands types wanna say. I don't think it will hurt his negotiation position but we all know how this looks losing to the first decent team we play.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
What a load of crap.

Dak was outplayed by a backup.

He was not good.

It's not a load of crap, have you even seen what ****** QB play is and the turnovers that come in those situations? If Dak had a 3 int game and lost a fumble, I would give you kudos for your outstanding football knowledge and observations. But right now you're an angry fan after a loss who is looking for answers and pointing fingers.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
True

DallasInDC

Reaction score
One of those drops was on Dak no matter what you it touched his hands types wanna say. I don't think it will hurt his negotiation position but we all know how this looks losing to the first decent team we play.

WR are expected to make catches that are outside of the box. They are not expected to only catch perfect passes. That play Dakota was running to his left throwing across his body pit it in position for Cobb to get both hands in place to catch it.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
WR are expected to make catches that are outside of the box. They are not expected to only catch perfect passes. That play Dakota was running to his left throwing across his body pit it in position for Cobb to get both hands in place to catch it.
Who said they were expected to only catch perfect passes? Spare me the strawman comments. The harder something is the more likely its not going to be as successful most times. I know you Dak super fans don't want anything to be his fault but its not realistic.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Who said they were expected to only catch perfect passes? Spare me the strawman comments. The harder something is the more likely its not going to be as successful most times. I know you Dak super fans don't want anything to be his fault but its not realistic.

And you Dak haters want perfection but its not realistic... See how easy that is. Anybody can play that game.

Sometimes you need to look at things objectively... Was the pass perfect... no. Was it catchable yes. Is that common in the NFL.... Yes. So be it.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
And you Dak haters want perfection but its not realistic... See how easy that is. Anybody can play that game.

Sometimes you need to look at things objectively... Was the pass perfect... no. Was it catchable yes. Is that common in the NFL.... Yes. So be it.
No I don't see how easy it is to do anything outside of make stuff up and think its the same. I have many post giving Dak props that you can find if you care to find them so unless being a hater means critiquing people when applicable no way I'm a Dak hater.

I did look at it objectively and feel most of people online always talk this hands madness and most of you can't even catch a football. That might not apply to you but like I said you want things to be as close to ideal as possible or else its going to be harder. Don't get what the heck you're acting like I'm saying some controversial stuff