Twitter: Prescott deal not close

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
First team we played that was not straight up trash and Dak has his worst game of the season...………………...not good.

Dude better be money next week against the Pack...…….lose that game too, and he can forget about that top 5 contract.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And you Dak haters want perfection but its not realistic... See how easy that is. Anybody can play that game.

Sometimes you need to look at things objectively... Was the pass perfect... no. Was it catchable yes. Is that common in the NFL.... Yes. So be it.

Dak's will be remembered one day with the following words ....." Was it catch-able" unquote.....You do not give give this QB a top 5 or 10 deal!

erod

Reaction score
It's not a load of crap, have you even seen what ****** QB play is and the turnovers that come in those situations? If Dak had a 3 int game and lost a fumble, I would give you kudos for your outstanding football knowledge and observations. But right now you're an angry fan after a loss who is looking for answers and pointing fingers.
You obviously don't know me. Lol

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Dak's will be remembered one day with the following words ....." Was it catch-able" unquote.....You do not give give this QB a top 5 or 10 deal!

Well, I guess you will be sorely disappointed when JJ gives him a top 5 contract against your advice/wishes.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yes, Dak did a horrible job run blocking last night
I agree not Daks fault but can you blame fans who see other fans here ripping Zeke for the same reasons he had bad game etc it was a total team loss and whomever fans here chose to single out one player in their own private thread they started, just doesnt understand it was complete team loss.. including coaches..looked like 2018 scot Linehan coached offense..

But I can tell you this,

the Dak changed his throwing motion and is MUCH improved and is top tier fluff we heard for 3 games and he and KM will tear up the NFL, was too soon and some of us realist said it.. Daks good but he is not the elite type that can take game like this and just flat win it by himself..

on side note they were ripping goff in the early game threads but he had no run game at all either , they lost but he threw for 517 yards and 2 tds..yes 3int one late..BUT really rip dude for that when ours cant find just over 200?

good learning lesson.refocus and get back to basics..fans need to calm down on both fronts way hyped and way over reacting badly..

Kingofholland

Reaction score
You obviously don't know me. Lol

I obviously don't, but would it change my opinion on the post?

At the end of the day we all root for the same team and desire the same outcome. We all may have just a difference in opinion on how we get there. Go Cowboys!