Prescott doesn’t care about Cowboys critics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brax

Reaction score
There was a time when I’d of agreed with you. But unfortunately the bar has been lowered this era by Jethro. The Cowboys are no longer the championship caliber pedigree many of us grew up with from the glory eras.

Many fans from this generation have never witnessed a championship team in Dallas. And are raising kids now which haven’t seen one .

As time goes on this segment is going to grow and at some point our glory eras are going to look like those in Cleveland and Detroit for example look back to pre Super Bowl era.

This is how far this ownership has lowered the bar . And he doesn’t appear willing enough to make the changes at the top most feel are as necessary to get back to that level of winning ways.

So we are reduced to this new mentality . For me I’m just pleased with 17 meaningful games . Any playoff games is sheer bonus . Sad but true . And as long as our popularity and record revenue continue don’t expect any changes at the top. It is what it is and we are what we have become . This is no longer a championship or elite caliber franchise .
Just because others lower the bar doesn’t mean I or you have to, that is a defeatist attitude and one I don’t accept. Being happy with relevancy is Jerry’s bar and shouldn’t be the fans measuring stick. You can tell how low the bar is by fans hoping for a CCG as a great accomplishment and that is really sad. It has nothing to do with QBs it is all about FO and ownership you can’t build a championship team with a weak foundation and unfortunately Dallas has one of the worst in the league judging by the last 27 seasons results especially when one considers that the main players in the FO are the same. It’s truly pathetic that people think Jerry and crew have done a good job and every year buy into his gibberish.

starfan1

Reaction score
I don't disagree with you. I disagree with a Dak looney attacking everyone on the forum for questioning questionable play by Prescott.
nothing new its been going on in dallas forums since before prescott. The romo looneys did the same thing. Regardless dak is who we have and i think the site isnt going to change.too many hard heads. too many fake fans too many super bowl or bust fans

I literally have to depending on my mindset avoid the game thread as there are melt downs by page 3 of the actuall game beginning.Its like they dont watch other teams do the same thing. I know why we are amongst the most hated fans in the league. Im a fellow fan and I cant stand half of us

CCBoy

Reaction score
That's right...we all work for a paycheck....fans will be be there, good and bad ones. Of course, also the ones that like to vent and stir the pot for clicks and comments.
Jerry said in interview, that he will make a trade and will take a gamble...but the bar is pretty high at present. He likes the present team!

phildadon86

Reaction score
That's right...we all work for a paycheck....fans will be be there, good and bad ones. Of course, also the ones that like to vent and stir the pot for clicks and comments.
I havent been to game at AT&T yet. I did do the tour. And from what I learned there. The people that go to the games are barely fans. lol. Its very similar to what happened here in Toronto when they shut down Maple Leaf Gardens and opened the air canada centre.

Big corporations bought all of the booths, the season ticket holders sold off, and now its a bunch of non hockey fans. You should hear how quiet the arena is. Its sickening.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
He was "pissed off" before the Niners game.....just saying
He just wasn't mad enough to put forth a good effort. Some people have the ability to back up their tough talk, but he has never once done that. Nothing but empty promises over and over. He just............talks.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Lol

Your going to be disappointed.
It's part of the false narrative they like to spread. And for the record, it should be "if", not "when" Dak leads the team to a super bowl. I don't see it happening, but if it does you can count on Dak being carried, not leading.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He just wasn't mad enough to put forth a good effort. Some people have the ability to back up their tough talk, but he has never once done that. Nothing but empty promises over and over. He just............talks.
More lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.