Prescott doesn’t care about Cowboys critics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Just because others lower the bar doesn’t mean I or you have to, that is a defeatist attitude and one I don’t accept. Being happy with relevancy is Jerry’s bar and shouldn’t be the fans measuring stick. You can tell how low the bar is by fans hoping for a CCG as a great accomplishment and that is really sad. It has nothing to do with QBs it is all about FO and ownership you can’t build a championship team with a weak foundation and unfortunately Dallas has one of the worst in the league judging by the last 27 seasons results especially when one considers that the main players in the FO are the same. It’s truly pathetic that people think Jerry and crew have done a good job and every year buy into his gibberish.
I’m not saying I’m happy with it as I’ve stood on the mountain top screaming out against it for decades but when our owner has said in so many words it’s not the priority and his actions support that why should we continue holding our once proud franchise to such expectations?

We simply aren’t the same once proud classy and respectable football franchise many of the last two generations grew up loving and admiring.

And anyone who believes Jethro has done a good job have fallen victim buying into the hype which I have continued shooting down .

Dakota

Reaction score
I agree wth him, the regular season is now 17 games, while the post season is 3 or 4 at best. Compiling a great regular season is much harder. Plus, who needs the SB, our SB comes every year when we beat the eagles.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Why lie just like the rest of them? Is it so hard to do some research before posting such baloney? If you don't like the player, that's your right. No one is telling you to like him, but why lie in order to belittle him?

Here. I did your homework for you and proved you absolutely wrong with only 1 game at the end of last season. There are more. Lots more. But I hate wasting my time at 4:45 in the morning just to prove you are absolutely lying. What's worse is I believe you are smart enough to know you are lying, but you still do it just to hate on Dak and try to brainwash the masses here into believing your bs and start hating Dak as well. If that is what you're doing, well, that's what them nobodies around this country do. You know, the ones who start riots. I believe you are better than that, so stop spewing lies just to belittle your own QB. You should be better than that.

Picsart-23-10-27-04-43-25-656.jpg

Dislike Dak all you want. That's your right. Just stop with the absolute lies just to belittle him with what he has proven is not true.
are you drunk typing at 4:45am? You did all that homework to show me a game from almost 12 months ago, when I am talking about his current play/stats? I too think you are smart enough to know I was talking about this season and his struggles? He is not completing passes downfield this year, and are you actually suggesting his play has been good over the last couple of years against winning teams? You never amaze enough, then come up with this garbage. If you feel Dak is our saviour then great, but don't accuse me of lying when you body of evidence speaks volumes. Now move along, I will not waste my time with your accusations

Brooksey

Reaction score
Well, what do you expect? If Dak had the Olines, WRs, RBs and TEs that Romo had, I'm pretty sure the comebacks and 4th Quarter drives would be a lot closer to each other right now. Heck, Romo had a franchise record 13 Pro Bowlers around him, along with an NFL Top 3 HOF WR in Terrell Owens early on and future HOF'er TE in Jason Witten throughout his career. If Dak had that, I'm sure his career comebacks and 4th Quarter drives would be much closer to Romo's. Even then, Dak has thrown for almost half the amount of INTs and is on pace to ultimately pass Romo in career passing yards along with breaking most of Romo's franchise records. So go ahead and dwell on those facts. :cool:
:muttley: :muttley::muttley:

Imagine how much worse it will be for your hateful feelings if Dak is able to lead the Cowboys to an NFC Championship Game or even a Super Bowl? Your heart is going to break into a million pieces!

:lmao: :laugh::lmao:
Yeah yeah yeah, if Dak had O-lines....stop your BS. We're all pulling for Dak, I have ZERO hateful feelings for Dak or anyone, my dog is named Dak.
I root for everyone on the Dallas Cowboys every Sunday, been a fan for 40 years.

If Dak takes us to the SB which I doubt he can, but hope he does, I still prefer a better QB.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Wow, now that is really some impressive stuff, going out of one's way to support categorization of a loser. Dallas still entering what will be a very tough season and still have a good shot at 12 wins for the 3rd year. With a 10 game win streak at home....having to as labeled, 'carry' Dak Prescott. C'mon live supporting some reasonable truth.
Right....I'm not sure what this means but Go Cowboys! I'm all in

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I havent been to game at AT&T yet. I did do the tour. And from what I learned there. The people that go to the games are barely fans. lol. Its very similar to what happened here in Toronto when they shut down Maple Leaf Gardens and opened the air canada centre.

Big corporations bought all of the booths, the season ticket holders sold off, and now its a bunch of non hockey fans. You should hear how quiet the arena is. Its sickening.
I've never been to a game in person....I used to go to their camps in Austin and San Antonio. Got to get on the sidelines for a couple of practices...i wish they would come back to the Alamo Dome

ESisback

Reaction score
Cerebral...alright declare whether or not the Cowboys defeat the Rams and why...let's go. That is what really is here or not and not instead a production by Walt Disney from the past. Or just walk on past the current truths like many on thread now. Did you know my Dad and I watched the Cowboys from their very start.

I'm STILL a fan...you probably just want to insult on that basis...well, let's go there, but ALSO. That, or just blow the suds off one's beer and cry in it...I don't live your lie out.

I'll start:

Dallas 31
Rams 20

They will continue growing strongly for the rest of the season. With or without a win against Philadelphia the very next week.
We’re with you, CC. Cowboys SHOULD beat the Rams. They’re just better. Don’t misread G2–he’s just sarcastic and cynical, like me. A real fan who doesn’t get perpetually miserable—just casual and smartassy.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yeah yeah yeah, if Dak had O-lines....stop your BS. We're all pulling for Dak, I have ZERO hateful feelings for Dak or anyone, my dog is named Dak.
I root for everyone on the Dallas Cowboys every Sunday, been a fan for 40 years.

If Dak takes us to the SB which I doubt he can, but hope he does, I still prefer a better QB.
I prefer you switch teams. Dak isn't going anywhere, so either support or go find another QB to root for.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
are you drunk typing at 4:45am? You did all that homework to show me a game from almost 12 months ago, when I am talking about his current play/stats? I too think you are smart enough to know I was talking about this season and his struggles? He is not completing passes downfield this year, and are you actually suggesting his play has been good over the last couple of years against winning teams? You never amaze enough, then come up with this garbage. If you feel Dak is our saviour then great, but don't accuse me of lying when you body of evidence speaks volumes. Now move along, I will not waste my time with your accusations
Are you full of blind hate or just plain ignorant. Notice I said ignorant and not the other word not allowed on this site. Go back and look at the game stats I provided on Dak the last game the Cowboys played two weeks ago against the Chargers. Dak averaged 9.9 yards per catch. It doesn't get much clearer how Dak was throwing downfield.

starman22

Reaction score
Florida Man....says it all.
This isn't really directed only at you as I have seen it mentioned on here numerous times. You are just the one I decided to reply to.

Please, anyone, what is it about Florida that people are looking down on?

I'm not from Florida, just wondering what happened in Florida to turn people against it?

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
Overly defended himself here. If he didn’t care at all, he wouldn’t comment on it much less a three paragraph statement about it. Obviously it eats at him.

Cmac

Reaction score
No win situation.....what else is he supposed to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.