Prescott doesn’t care about Cowboys critics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brax

Reaction score
I can't wait for the Dak led Cowboys to reach a championship game and prove you wrong. Make sure to show up when you get proven wrong.
You’re happy with a CCG appearance now the bar keeps dropping for the Dakies.When things go their way, what joke Dak is, how about showing up in the big games instead of hoping things go your way. Dak is a loser with the choke gene.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You’re happy with a CCG appearance now the bar keeps dropping for the Dakies.When things go their way, what joke Dak is, how about showing up in the big games instead of hoping things go your way. Dak is a loser with the choke gene.
Here is the #1 bonafied kind of choking...

image000000-6.jpg

Now go bust the top off of a beer and cry your tears into it. Idc anymore about you haters.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I think CCG is the huge monkey on this franchises back this era for almost 3 decades , not just our QB. We had the same bar with Romo and before.

The overall root of the problem here goes much deeper and further back than the last 8 years.

And I’d argue Jethro has lowered the bar here. Dak is just a product of it . And pending your perspective like with Romo , these less than Elite QB’s is what this ownership provides us. What else can we do but hope it might be enough.

Brax

Reaction score
I think CCG is the huge monkey on this franchises back this era for almost 3 decades , not just our QB. We had the same bar with Romo and before.

The overall root of the problem here goes much deeper and further back than the last 8 years.

And I’d argue Jethro has lowered the bar here. Dak is just a product of it . And pending your perspective like with Romo , these less than Elite QB’s is what this ownership provides us. What else can we do but hope it might be enough.
Don’t disagree but fans happy with a CCG is pathetic. Hope things go your way is even more pathetic. I guess seeing all those SBs all those CCGs became the norm. The last 27 years Jerry trying to prove he’s a football guy and fans who never saw a SB let alone a CCG drive the expectations pretty low. Having a above average QB a average HC and a sub par FO will do that

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak Prescott on Cowboys critics: “I’ve been in this organization eight years, whether you ***** about it or not, it’s not going to stop. That’s just how it goes. To me, it’s fun. Because when things go our way and we win this thing, it’s going to make it all that much sweeter. Say what you want, we get to go out there and we get to do it.”
This is your last year so enjoy what's left of it Fraudo!!!
Were in your head and Dakko it shows big time!!

LysleE

Reaction score
Actually looks RELAXED
Agreed. He should look relaxed…he has an owner who is blindly loyal to him and over-paid him for his skill set and will do so again; he makes a ton of money off endorsements for being the QB of the Cowboys; there is no competition for his job; and mediocrity is the accepted standard within the Cowboy organization. There is no accountability on any level thanks to Jerry Jones.

plymkr

Reaction score

Dak Prescott on Cowboys critics: “I’ve been in this organization eight years, whether you ***** about it or not, it’s not going to stop. That’s just how it goes. To me, it’s fun. Because when things go our way and we win this thing, it’s going to make it all that much sweeter. Say what you want, we get to go out there and we get to do it.”

Less talk and more playoff wins.

Kwyn

Reaction score
You're totally wrong there. How could you possibly know what people would say if that happened?
Then again, it'll never happen, so, we'll never know... lol
Tell me Pappy will say he was wrong all along. He’s just one of many who take delight in torturing fans of the team here at the zone

Kwyn

Reaction score
Don’t disagree but fans happy with a CCG is pathetic. Hope things go your way is even more pathetic. I guess seeing all those SBs all those CCGs became the norm. The last 27 years Jerry trying to prove he’s a football guy and fans who never saw a SB let alone a CCG drive the expectations pretty low. Having a above average QB a average HC and a sub par FO will do that
Hoping your team win it all is just being a fan.

Hating your team if they don’t is what is pathetic.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Im not sure they’re saying making a CCG will ultimately satisfy them but rather finally get this huge monkey off our backs since not at least making a CCG this era is the talking point that has been the main topic since our last one.

Unfortunately it is what is under Jethro. Most of us have been calling it out throughout almost 3 decades. The fact we haven’t had an Elite QB is only part of the problem .

But I think a SB is still the ultimate goal while finally making a CCG could at least stop some of the criticism like futility comparisons with only a few teams which haven’t made one since we last did.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Hoping your team win it all is just being a fan.

Hating your team if they don’t is what is pathetic.
Hope is really all we have as a fan. We don’t have any control.

And I’d argue we can root our team on regardless if we dislike all or any of the moving pieces.

Rooting against our team to prove yourself right serves no purpose unless you’re wagering. I can think we are going to lose while still hoping we’ll win.

And if you want to be a fan without hope that’s your prerogative. I suppose you can try and convince everyone to join in the misery but hope is the basis in most people’s lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.