Prescott had a much better game than some are giving him credit for

Blackrain

Reaction score
Looked like a pretty solid game from Dak coming back from injury.
He got better as the game went on and the defense gave him every opportunity to do his best work.
I was most encouraged by the fact he didn't turn the ball over had good velocity on his throws. His thumb seems very well healed.

All that said I think the Bears are going to be a bit of a tougher test and he is going to have to play a little better and probably run the ball some.
As the Bears got some confidence with their win against the Patriots.
Dak is going to have to concentrate on staying ahead of the chains can't be indecisive and take sacks. Got to start using his legs to move the chains once in awhile and keep defenses honest.

GINeric

Reaction score
Dak isnt Tom Brady is the lamentation
Though they’ll claim otherwise

Dak definitely isn't Brady, because Brady is the GOAT. How many other quarterbacks is Brady??? Since we're comparing.

With that said, a rebuilding Carolina Panthers team with the worst defense in the league and a interim coach never held Dak to just 3 points..... they held Brady to 3 points though.

GINeric

Reaction score
We had 10 points through 3 quarters against the worst defense in the NFL.

We forced 5 turnovers and still scored 10 points under what the Lions were allowing PPG wise this season.

We averaged 21 PPG with Rush. We're averaging 13.5 PPG with Dak.

Dak, in 7 1/2 quarters has 1 TD.

The Cowboys are not getting their money's worth as of right now today and even the Dak homers should expect better than this.

Actually, the Panthers are the worst defense/team in the NFL, have an interim head coach, traded their best player and gave up on the season.....

And held Brady to 3 points all game.... not just a half, but the whole game. What spin job analysis can you put on this one?

Russell Wilson had a similar injury that Dak suffered to his hand..... it took him 3 games to get back into the swing of things. So what made you think Dak was supposed to be the only human being on earth to play his second game in 9 months and that second game coming out after over a month long injury layoff???

Why is Dak expected to do things other humans don't do????

Wait... before you answer these questions, let me get you some newer gloves before you move that goal post. Your other gloves are too worn out.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
We don’t any more than you do. It’s all in how you want to spin it.
I didnt spin anything... and that was my point, we DONT KNOW what Moore is calling. I was responding to someone saying they wish Moore would open it up on his play calling. My response was to say we dont know what Moore called. He could have called the deep ball to Turpin and Dak checked it down for the safer play instead.

Cmac

Reaction score
Cooper Rush was not "hailed". In fact, he was ridiculed for not putting up pretty enough stats for some.

We were told how Dak would've done this or that instead. I'm sure you were guilty of that considering how highly you think of Dak and the little back hand remark about the defense and field position against the Rams.

I don't see you saying anything about the 5 turnovers the defense got Sunday and the 3 and out from the Dak led offense after Turpin almost ran a punt back.
Did I say something about the Rams game you didn't see? I'm just amazed at the criticism......we had a QB that placed stats to the roof, got paid, made mistakes yearly at the wrong times, and led us nowhere.....but he is lobbied as HOF on this board. C'mon Man!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Did I say something about the Rams game you didn't see? I'm just amazed at the criticism......we had a QB that placed stats to the roof, got paid, made mistakes yearly at the wrong times, and led us nowhere.....but he is lobbied as HOF on this board. C'mon Man!
Romo isn't a HOFer.
Dak isn't great.
Rush isn't great.

All 3 of those can be true.

starfan1

Reaction score
Romo isn't a HOFer.
Dak isn't great.
Rush isn't great.

all 3 of them are true but only one can remedy it. Ill never consider Dak great but its possible to have a great run. This is the year no excuses!!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
all 3 of them are true but only one can remedy it. Ill never consider Dak great but its possible to have a great run. This is the year no excuses!!
It is possible to have a great run, but that run won't come from Dak.

It's going to have to come from the defense or run game while Dak just doesn't do anything to hurt us.

Dak is not skilled enough to have a Flacco type of run in the playoffs.

shabazz

Reaction score
Romo isn't a HOFer.
Dak isn't great.
Rush isn't great.

….and in the last 22 years no team has neglected the Qb position via drafting more than the Dallas Cowboys. The list of ne’er do wells is Quincy, Stanbach, McGhee, Dinnucci, Prescott and others

the highest pick was the 2nd round reach of Quincy Carter and after that the highest were 4th rounders to UDFA bargain shopping.

Nothing like neglecting the most important position in all sports and expecting a franchise Qb.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
….and in the last 22 years no team has neglected the Qb position via drafting more than the Dallas Cowboys. The list of ne’er do wells is Quincy, Stanbach, McGhee, Dinnucci, Prescott and others

the highest pick was the 2nd round reach of Quincy Carter and after that the highest were 4th rounders to UDFA bargain shopping.

Nothing like neglecting the most important position in all sports and expecting a franchise Qb.
I say it all the time.

The Dallas Cowboys have not taken the QB position seriously since Aikman.

We have wasted 15 years between an undrafted and 4th round talent at the most important position on the team.

shabazz

Reaction score
Is there any doubt that if we had “Massage boi” Deshaun Watson that we’d be as good as in the SB?

when the Niners shut down our run come playoffs a baller Qb will have to pass this team to victory.

starfan1

Reaction score
It is possible to have a great run, but that run won't come from Dak.

It's going to have to come from the defense or run game while Dak just doesn't do anything to hurt us.

Dak is not skilled enough to have a Flacco type of run in the playoffs.
well see

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
5 defensive turnovers and 5 defensive sacks.....10-6 with 4 minutes to play....when was he clutch?

Well do the math genius. We scored 13 points in the last 2 minutes to pull away.
Whats the matter, dont know what clutch is either:lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Does it BOTHER YOU that our QB turned it on at the end of the game? What a fan! BWAAAAAAA!!!!!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Not at all, just enjoy calling you out for your BS lying after you accuse everyone else as such....but only you have the balls to deny lying when evidence tells otherwise.

No your right, I lied. I wrong the article. BWAAAAAAA!!!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::laugh::laugh:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Playoffs 1-3

You and Dak can take those BS prolific passer stats and shove them.....but doubt you have room with your head up Dak's.....

QB's dont have records, teams do. Learn football before you get into a conversation with our bettors.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I like those? Where are you getting that from?

Turpin lined up in the slot on one play... I think it was 3rd quarter, but not positive. Turpin went deep and ran a post that he was open on and could have had a TD. How do you know that play wasnt called to go to Turpin, but Dak went short out to the left and never even looked at Turpin. So when you say you would prefer they open it up, how do you know what is called and what Dak decides to do arent very different?

You seem to be a fan or driving the bus, featuring Zeke and the run game and not taking chances on offense.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I say it all the time.

The Dallas Cowboys have not taken the QB position seriously since Aikman.

We have wasted 15 years between an undrafted and 4th round talent at the most important position on the team.
In Jethro’s mind he hasn’t wasted anything because Romo and Prescott have provided him enough to remain relative and interesting which he can hype and sell hope for .

Jethro’s only regrets are not surrounding Romo with a better supporting cast , mainly on defense . And it looks like he’s trying not to make the same mistake with Prescott.

Time will tell if we can build a great enough defense to carry us further in the playoffs without an Elite QB.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
You seem to be a fan or driving the bus, featuring Zeke and the run game and not taking chances on offense.
wow are you missing my point.

I have been bashing Dak all week about his ultra coservative play. While I think that will be enough against every team in the NFC except 1, IF we are lucky enough to make it to a SB, no way in hell is dink and dunk conservative going to beat Mahomes or Allen..... and possibly even the Bengals as it looks like they are rolling again.