Prescott has all the leverage to ask for at least $60M per year

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Was he NFL MVP runner-up or not? Waiting…………

IMG-0499.gif
He was robbed ...... Dak should have been the MVP ....... Best QB in the league.

Hater can choke on their own bile!

FVSTONE

Reaction score

The key to this post is the word " ASK". Prescot can ask for the world, but it's going to be up to JJ to decide if he wants to severely hamper his organization by signing this over hyped QB to another MEGA LOTTO contract or draw a line in the sand and force Prescot to make a decision that's friendly enough to allow JJ an opportunity to build an organization that can battle for titles for years to come.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You wrote all of that and still didn’t show how they play each other like you claimed. Unless the opposing QB is on the field at the same time playing defense, QBs never play each other. QBs play each other only in QB competitions during the Pro-Bowl.
Are you telling me you’ve never heard them say a couple of QBs are facing, playing or going up against each other? Dude, they say it all the time! They’ll tell you this is the first or second time Mahomes has faced or gone up against a particular QB. The problem with you is you’re taking it literally. :rolleyes: Of course QBs are never on the field at the same time playing against each other physically. Stop being ridiculous. lol

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The key to this post is the word " ASK". Prescot can ask for the world, but it's going to be up to JJ to decide if he wants to severely hamper his organization by signing this over hyped QB to another MEGA LOTTO contract or draw a line in the sand and force Prescot to make a decision that's friendly enough to allow JJ an opportunity to build an organization that can battle for titles for years to come.
"No, I'm not trying to be the highest paid necessarily," Prescott said, via ESPN's Todd Archer, when asked if he wanted to be the highest-paid quarterback in the NFL. "We'll wait until the negotiations begin and obviously want to put this team in the best situation."

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Are you telling me you’ve never heard them say a couple of QBs are facing, playing or going up against each other? Dude, they say it all the time! They’ll tell you this is the first or second time Mahomes has faced or gone up against a particular QB. The problem with you is you’re taking it literally. :rolleyes: Of course QBs are never on the field at the same time playing against each other physically. Stop being ridiculous. lol
So the F what? If it’s figurative then it means nothing when you or anyone says Dak sent Brady into retirement or their head-to-head records are such and such. THEY DON’T PLAY EACH OTHER.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So the F what? If it’s figurative then it means nothing when you or anyone says Dak sent Brady into retirement or their head-to-head records are such and such. THEY DON’T PLAY EACH OTHER.
It’s figurative and you made a big deal about it. lol It’s figurative when they say QBs have X amount of Super Bowl wins or haven’t won a SB when in reality it’s a team win not an individual win. You’re still getting emotional that QBs don’t play each other. lol Dude, relax! :rolleyes: By the way I’m not one of those who said Dak sent Brady into retirement. It’s yet another figurative comment that’s driving you nuts. :rolleyes:

Wangchung83

Reaction score
The window to win was during this last contract that they blew by waiting and trying to get him cheaper.

They chose to not add the necessary players to win then so as to not have cap problems later on, yet they have cap problems. Nice job.

Prescott will have anywhere from 6-10 suitors after this season, even if he misses most of it per injury. 60 per might be low.

I really hope Jerry and kid have decided to move on….not because I think it’s the right idea, but because they are blowing this big time if that’s not the plan.

If they think Trey Lance is the answer…wow

As far as I’m concerned they fully deserve to be exposed and fall flat on their faces, so let the chips fall where they may.
Yep Dak definitely isn’t it. Trey probably isn’t it but we don’t know what the future is without dak but do know with him we won’t be going anywhere except participation trophy’s

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yep Dak definitely isn’t it. Trey probably isn’t it but we don’t know what the future is without dak but do know with him we won’t be going anywhere except participation trophy’s
We have a pretty good idea what our future is with Jethro & Son. Just look over the last 3 decades. I’d expect more of that to come .

shabazz

Reaction score
We have a pretty good idea what our future is with Jethro & Son. Just look over the last 3 decades. I’d expect more of that to come .
Playing devils advocate, "do you not recognize that the FO has changed its approach to valuing its own players"?

I'm not saying they've done a complete 180 but business is definitely not being done as usual

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Exactly !!! After all.....how will Dallas reach those dizzying championship heights without Dak's services.
They cannot ..... its impossible ....... you do not get rid of the best QB in the league ......... how will you get the the wild card game if you get rid of Dak (the goat) Prescott?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Playing devils advocate, "do you not recognize that the FO has changed its approach to valuing its own players"?

I'm not saying they've done a complete 180 but business is definitely not being done as usual
With the QB? its seems the same to me...wait...wait..wait ok now pay big money. A Change would have been doing something BEFORE the clock strikes zero..I'm sorry i dont see the change here. No FA really draft for need and wait till the other teams send the QB market higher to sign yours..its seems the same to me.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

I’d argue their methods however different haven’t produced better results because there’s still a core flaw which hasn’t wavered.

And they basically have similar team weaknesses they haven’t addressed effectively.

Last edited:

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
It’s figurative and you made a big deal about it. lol It’s figurative when they say QBs have X amount of Super Bowl wins or haven’t won a SB when in reality it’s a team win not an individual win. You’re still getting emotional that QBs don’t play each other. lol Dude, relax! :rolleyes: By the way I’m not one of those who said Dak sent Brady into retirement. It’s yet another figurative comment that’s driving you nuts. :rolleyes:
I’m not making a big deal about it. You’re the one who made it into some implied big accomplishment that Dak “beat” Brady on the road in the playoffs when Brady was supposedly 7-0 against the Cowboys.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
100 million a year ...... No lower

Dak deserves it ...... I saw a Kurt WArner video that confirms it.

Best QB in the league ....... 3 years with 12 wins ....... 12 heckin wins!!!!

5 year contract, 100 million a year ...... 500 million guaranteed

Done.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I’m not making a big deal about it. You’re the one who made it into some implied big accomplishment that Dak “beat” Brady on the road in the playoffs when Brady was supposedly 7-0 against the Cowboys.
You made a BIG deal about it and got emotional. lol Any playoff win is a major accomplishment for the Cowboys, especially on the road. They’ve only won 4 playoff games the past 29 years and that playoff win against Tampa in 2022 was their first road playoff game win since their last Super Bowl in 1995. By the way Brady was 7-0 against the Cowboys heading into that playoff game. It was mentioned by the media several times prior to the game. It’s a huge deal beating a QB who’s been to 10 Super Bowls and won 7 of them. Brady is the only QB to beat Mahomes in a Super Bowl. If any QB other than Dak led us to that win, you and many other fans wouldn’t be downplaying it. It’s all part of this Dak bashing agenda some of you have. Anytime he has a great game he gets trashed by some of you.