Prescott has all the leverage to ask for at least $60M per year

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I used to talk football, but got called out for just being a HS coach by some fools that probably never even played. So, thus is what I do now.
You got called out for just being a HS coach only because you use that experience to crap on others. I am 100% confident there are many here who coached HS football yet very very rarely mention it and never in your trademarked "I know better than you" perspective. You know, like you did right here.

I honestly don't remember you talking much football. More just hating haters.

But whatever. Have a great day out riding the fences.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Just curious did Jordan Love resemble Dak while kicking our bleeps?
I mean talent wise did you see any Prescott in Jordan Love's performance?
Is Jordan the same age as Dak?
Man compare Apples to Apples and don't consider us mental midgets, please!
Personally I’d rank Love ahead of Prescott. With more upside and potential moving forward. And I agree with the article he’s likely to receive more than Trevor.

But what I or others may think may not be what Jethro is thinking or willing to draw his line in the sand with.

If Love gets closer to 60 it could pave the way for Prescotts demands. I wouldn’t necessarily agree with that. But we’ll see and most likely the last leave to fall Jethro is waiting on as Tua probably wouldn’t get any bigger deal.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You got called out for just being a HS coach only because you use that experience to crap on others. I am 100% confident there are many here who coached HS football yet very very rarely mention it and never in your trademarked "I know better than you" perspective. You know, like you did right here.

I honestly don't remember you talking much football. More just hating haters.

But whatever. Have a great day out riding the fences.
I wish I could ride the fences....I'm on bed rest with 3 badly herniated disc's. Waiting for surgery on July 11

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
GB paid Love a week ago?

You’re telling everyone that you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Oh, and you’re on record thinking Dak would have a new deal by March 13th.

Please, tell us more about what’s going to happen. You have a good track record.
I mis-read the Love news, I guess GB doesn't want him lol...

Do you want me to list all the players that were actually signed AFTER March 13th? Do those teams not want those players? According to you they don't...

No one cares when I thought Dak was gonna get signed. Billionares that are making deals with millionaires have their own deadline. Believe it or not they don't go by the " @MountaineerCowboy on Cowboyzone deadline".

When/If Dak gets signed you're just gonna move the goalpost again. People like you always do that when proven wrong.

Last edited:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I mis-read the Love news, I guess GB doesn't want him lol...

Do you want me to list all the players that were actually signed AFTER March 13th? Do those teams not want those players? According to you they don't...

No one cares when I thought Dak was gonna get signed. Billionares that are making deals with millionaires have their own deadline. Believe it or not they don't go by the " @MountaineerCowboy on Cowboyzone deadline".

When/If Dak gets signed you're just gonna move the goalpost again. People like you always do that when proven wrong.
You’re on record thinking Dak would be signed by March 13th.

You have as much credibility as a doomsday prophet.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
You’re on record thinking Dak would be signed by March 13th.

You have as much credibility as a doomsday prophet.
You REALLY care about that poll lol.... let it go. Pretending you're never wrong makes you the Jim Jones of this forum.

No one cares about your deadlines.

PUT THE KOOL-AID CUP DOWN JIM!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You REALLY care about that poll lol.... let it go. Pretending you're never wrong makes you the Jim Jones of this forum.

No one cares about your deadlines.

PUT THE KOOL-AID CUP DOWN JIM!
You’re THIS upset that you were wrong?

Also, it wasn’t “kool aid”.

You stay wrong, bro.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So teams not wanting players they sign after March 13th is a factual statement?

You saying that people are upset means less than nothing lol
You are on record that Dak would be signed by March 13th.

You were wrong.

Don’t make predictions if you can’t handle being wrong.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
this is going to be year nine i dont think dak is going to be any better in the playoffs now than he has been i think the jones are going to let him playout his contract and if he dosent have playoff success he will be allowed to walk

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
this is going to be year nine i dont think dak is going to be any better in the playoffs now than he has been i think the jones are going to let him playout his contract and if he dosent have playoff success he will be allowed to walk
That first half against GB was so bad I think even Jerry had enough. Remember this is the same Jerry who had tears in his eyes when Prescott busted his ankle and on that decided to sign him to that ridiculous contract.