Prescott has all the leverage to ask for at least $60M per year

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
The only reason Dak has leverage is because Jerry gave it to him. He's going to get paid wherever he goes. We're never going to win with him because he can't handle the pressure in big games. It's time to move on to someone else but I'd be surprised if Jerry didn't sign him. It's what Jerry does.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
I’m just asking for a new date, bro.

I said a deal wouldn’t be done by March 13th. You said it would.

You had the deadline, not me.
And? People guessed, we were wrong and we moved on. You're literally the only one that is dwelling on that random deadline poll.

You thought they werent gonna make the playoffs last year, you thought Dak was getting traded, you thought Lance was gonna beat Dak out...

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
And? People guessed, we were wrong and we moved on. You're literally the only one that is dwelling on that random deadline poll.

No one cares about your rules, deadlines... especially a team owner that doesnt know you exist.
WE wasn’t you.

YOU were wrong.

Not I.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
WE wasn’t you.

YOU were wrong.

Not I.
I guessed a date wrong. You've also been wrong ALOT my guy. To name a few...

You thought they werent gonna make the playoffs last year, you thought Dak was getting traded, you also thought Lance was gonna beat Dak out... I bet you popped champagne when we traded for Lance lol

Everyone is wrong a some point, get over it.

erod

Reaction score
He won a SB 2 years earlier. lol He put up almost 4700 yards passing his last season. He had 350 yards against us with 2 TDs in that playoff game.
And his team absolutely sucked that season. Every team in the playoffs would have destroyed them. They looked awful the whole season, but played in an incredibly weak division.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak deserves 100 million a year.

Best QB in the league!

3 heckin 12 wins seasons in a row!

Would have easily won those Greenbay and 49'rs games but Dan Quinn was sabotaging him.

had 400 tds and 0 int's last season alone.

Haters need to get educated ......... watch a Kurt Warner video! or find another team!

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Pretty sure when Dak retires the Cowboys will fold up the franchise and call it quits.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You wrote all of that and still didn’t show how they play each other like you claimed. Unless the opposing QB is on the field at the same time playing defense, QBs never play each other. QBs play each other only in QB competitions during the Pro-Bowl.
You must be severely bored to try and make an argument out of something as silly as this. :rolleyes: Try taking up a hobby.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Pretty sure when Dak retires the Cowboys will fold up the franchise and call it quits.
Nahhh the genius GM Jerry Jones will find the next best QB in the league in the later rounds of the draft ......... best GM in the league.

It would be hard to find anyone as good as Dak (the goat) Prescott ......... but not for a football guy like Jerry.

if you dial 1-900- quarterback ........Jerry will be the one to answer!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
And his team absolutely sucked that season. Every team in the playoffs would have destroyed them. They looked awful the whole season, but played in an incredibly weak division.
Had they absolutely sucked they wouldn’t have made the playoffs. They won one fewer game than Green Bay did last season and they beat us in the opener at home. They lost in a shootout to KC scoring 31 points. Some of you will do anything to downplay that win and Dak’s performance.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The All Pro is a legitimate award; about the last one left really
but the insulting attempt to make the one single vote in the MVP award look like something important is truly a joke
Was he NFL MVP runner-up or not? Waiting…………

IMG-0499.gif

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You're just telling everyone you're terrible at negotiating, and jump on every first offer you get.

Jags just paid Lawrence a couple days ago. GB paid Love a week ago. I guess those teams didnt want them...

Even if Dak decides to test free agency, that doesnt mean Dallas didnt want him... but I bet you will try your hardest best to spin it that way your gulible mutuals.
Love hasn’t signed an extension.